Girls in airsoft

SIN.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get the double-entedre out of the way & say I've come accross a lot of girls airsofting late (doh!).

I can't actually recall a skirmish I've been to in the last couple of years where their wasn't at least one female player and I don't mean just dragged along by the boyfriend/husband.

Eveyone looks the same in baggy DPM so it's hard to know just who you are shooting anyway. I once addressed a young curly haired player as "Miss". He was not happy, serves him right for being twelve I say. :P

I have been trying to get a couple of the ladies I know to post pics but no luck so far. One of them even accused me of "just trying to get a look at her M60". I mean really would I?

I did read that but I really didn't want the majority of you folks know what I was saying so I wouldn't get harassed about it at the next event I go to.  :P

(Also my wife doesn't speak spanish, just in case.)

/me finds translator

owned mate, owned :D

That is, I move Spain. I am in the love; Brains, the Beauty, and Airsoft. It might bring my horse and my rifles. Scarcely do not say to my wife. Perhaps, to resemblance of Narah to be introduced to my son as I am too old now. My son is a 22 and a lieutenant in the USMC.

wow, you girls are definatley airsoft model material. your all ssssmokin hot too =0 ive gotten my girlfreind to go airsofting with us once before, but shes got a huge red mohawk so it kind of gives away our position

EDIT: and i wouldn`t be surprised if you all played way better thant half the guys on here too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like forums a whole bunch so I only make casual appearances. I'm sorry if anyone is annoyed that it's been a while since the last post to this thread.

I wanted however to suggest somethign to the man who wants to get his GF into airsoft; anytime she gets upset with you don goggles and have her shoot you. if she's into physical fitness go on about how it's a greta work out. If she's not then trick her into it.

Invite her to watch a game and then *shock awe* be down a player and need her in; conveniently having camo and a spare weapon for her.....

If she's extremely girlie and whatnot.... with bleached hair and high heels to watch the game then I'm afraid she may be hopeless:D

Megan

recently got the missus (after months of me teasing her about it) to play airsoft with me. She managed to make three kills and she lasted the whole day to my delighted surprised. She really enjoyed it and i can't wait to see her in the field again. Just got her her own BDU (multicam) so she at least will feel more into it.

Of course it helped greatly that the guys made her feel welcome and didn't make her feel an outsider for not knowing much about the weapons/gears she was using (P90/US woodland). I think this is part of the problem with women getting into the sport, they have this illusion that the guys or veterans would make fun of them but happily this is not the case with airsoft.

Archived