Girls in airsoft

SIN.

:D how can you be sensitive to your own adrenaline??? :lol:

poor girl... has that happened again btw?

I shall be in active-cam this AG, be sure to bring good food and plenty of band aid things and disinfectant.

Maybe antihistamine as well whatever the speelugn

Well, I reacted quite badly to an adrenaline overdose at Electrowerkz in January :(

Don't know if I'll be at AG06, it's looking doubtful :no:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We was flying back from a tour of the Falklands/Bosnia/Kosovo and there were a few birds on board - squaddies, like - and we was just about to land, when the pilot comes on the radio and goes 'Ladies and gentlemen, we will shortly be landing in Brize Norton/Hannover - welcome back to the real world... so all the ladies on board, please make the most of your last ten minutes of being popular and attractive.'"

Sorry i read that on ARRSE earlier and it had me in stitches.

Last airsoft game i went to, there was a group of nurses. I'm pretty sure that they had a lot more patience for the game then most of the lads.......

That was his fifth account. :headbutt:

Anyway, continue with the pictures, and if anymore ###### from him pops up, please report it, or PM me. (I don't get reports from off topic for some reason.)

There there darling :)

Stop the clock, I'm here!

Good lord woman, I'm on my way!

You all know me by now so I hardly need introduce myself, but in case you don't I've been skirmishing regularly since 2004 as well as doing one or two wee photo shoots with various armouries. A selection of my favourites shall now follow:

<Images Snipped>

And I'm done. :)

Is it just me, or were several of the pictures you posted taken at Spectre Wargames in Hereford? Do you play there often, and if so, how come I don't remember seeing you there before?

Is it just me, or were several of the pictures you posted taken at Spectre Wargames in Hereford? Do you play there often, and if so, how come I don't remember seeing you there before?

Well spotted :) I did a photo shoot there with R22master in May last year, the only time I've been there apart from then was AG05. Hereford is a bit of a trek from Glasgow I'm afraid :D

Well spotted :) I did a photo shoot there with R22master in May last year, the only time I've been there apart from then was AG05. Hereford is a bit of a trek from Glasgow I'm afraid :D

That would explain it. A pity, since my team will be heading down there for their Woodland Game in June, and I'm sure most of them would have fallen over their tongues if you'd been there.... :D

Oh well...

boys boys boys.... please close your mouths, and someone fetch a mop, theres drool all over the forum....

thanks for the compliments guys, and sledge, breaking your back doesnt make that, but haveing them certainly breaks your back...

and yeah, my 5 broke down that day, so had to use a famas *shudder*

mmm the dessie 203 was sexeh, i love poseing *attention ######* but these looks do kill... like hardcore and narah, im not just a pretty face. the boys at lightfighter have learned the hard way...

Hi!!

I'm Narah, the airsoft player SIN refers to. I've been playing airsoft for quite a few years, and I'm well known in Spain, as there aren't many female players. I play as often as I can, nearly every weekend and I've written quite a few articles for airsoft magazines here in Spain.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm a real player, not just a "girl who poses with weapons". I've played in the rain, snow, under the sun, through brambles and gorse, and I have loads of fun!! (Although I'm a bit annoyed with last weekend's shot in the forhead, as it's left a mark!)

Me and my brother are actually British but we're living in the northwest of Spain. All of our family's in Britain so we go there every summer, and we try to play airsoft there too!!

Here are some pictures of us playing in the snow,a s you may have noticed, we use British DPM. First two pictures of me and my brother SIN:

This is me on the front cover of the Spanish Airsoft Magazine  :rolleyes:

And here's a link to some of my pics, most of them shot while playing:

I would just like to show girls that airsoft is lots of fun, and that we're respected (at least here in Spain) just as much as the guys! So come on boys, try and convince more girls to play!

Narah

www.dogsairsoft.com

Eso es, muevo a España. Estoy en el amor; Cerebros, la Belleza, y Airsoft. Podría traer mi caballo y mis fusiles. Apenas no diga a mi esposa.

Quizás, a semejanza de Narah para ser introducido a mi hijo como yo soy demasiado viejo ahora. Mi hijo es 22 y un teniente en el USMC.

Forgive my attempt at Spanish

seriously...

If it wasn't for the VCRB [and the entertainment we get from geek spotting,] I wouldn't give a flying cheesecake about girls into airsoft... sod it, I'm not bothered to repeat myself.

Sure, I'd say hi, like I greet anyone anywhere if I get to meet them. And if they weren't the "HURRAH look at me!!!!" types I'd even try and make friends...

Now, my contribution, something nicked off the web.

It seems that's good enough...

pic too big maybe

I wish I had a camera back in October...

anywho. Yeah back on topic.

/DROOOOOOoooooooooool

etc etc

How about pictures of your "lady-kills"? *** Rizzo first ;)

*** - note, may contin sarcasm... but then.... may not ;)

Archived