Girls in airsoft

SIN.

I know this post i´n´t new but since the old one was closed some time ago I would like to make a new one. I´m the president of the Dogs airsoft association in Spain and since we have a very good female player in our team, Narah (also known as the "mother of airsoft" down here in Spain), whom I´m sure some of you have heard of, I´ll put one or two photos of her and some other female players we know. I´d just like to say these are real players, not just girls with guns hehehe.

25.jpg

We call this photo Charlie´s Angels

135.jpg

7.jpg

This is also a very good friend of ours, she has a tendency to insult you when shooting at you :D

47.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe there was a thread about this in the Photo gallery section of the forums, best to look there.

Only one?

There has been several picture threads in the past about girls and guns, and all of them sooner or later degenerate into childish remarks and spam.

We can just close this thread now and pre-empt the inevitable, or we can see how long this will last this time. :rolleyes:

Hi!!

I'm Narah, the airsoft player SIN refers to. I've been playing airsoft for quite a few years, and I'm well known in Spain, as there aren't many female players. I play as often as I can, nearly every weekend and I've written quite a few articles for airsoft magazines here in Spain.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm a real player, not just a "girl who poses with weapons". I've played in the rain, snow, under the sun, through brambles and gorse, and I have loads of fun!! (Although I'm a bit annoyed with last weekend's shot in the forhead, as it's left a mark!)

Me and my brother are actually British but we're living in the northwest of Spain. All of our family's in Britain so we go there every summer, and we try to play airsoft there too!!

Here are some pictures of us playing in the snow,a s you may have noticed, we use British DPM. First two pictures of me and my brother SIN:

winter11qy.jpg

winter26vr.jpg

winter69fy.jpg

winter93te.jpg

winter103ox.jpg

This is me on the front cover of the Spanish Airsoft Magazine :rolleyes:

narah3.jpg

And here's a link to some of my pics, most of them shot while playing:

My pics

I would just like to show girls that airsoft is lots of fun, and that we're respected (at least here in Spain) just as much as the guys! So come on boys, try and convince more girls to play!

Narah

www.dogsairsoft.com

Narah, those are some pretty cool pics, She more girls in Europe aren't into the scene. Here in Japan there are quite a few. Also your loadout is wicked......Kind of reminds me of the Falklands Self Defence Force. You Just need the "Hair Net" :D

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to come to a skirmish with me, but I doubt it's her bag really.

Also, this thread had 10 viewers when I was looking at it (including myself) - I rarely see that many people looking at one thread on here :P

just also want to point out im a skirmisher not a poser, i just like poseing :P

I know what you mean, hahaha, most of my pics are while playing, but I do have quite a few posed ones :P

I just meant that here in Spain the girls who play only play one or two skirmishes, and usually because they accompany their boyfriend or someone. And the other pics I usually see of girls in airsoft are of model-like girls who don't play airsoft, they just hold a gun.

Here are two posed pics, made for New Year's Eve:

felizao1copia0tr.th.jpg

felizaocopia5ee.th.jpg

I know what you mean, hahaha, most of my pics are while playing, but I do have quite a few posed ones  :P

I just meant that here in Spain the girls who play only play one or two skirmishes, and usually because they accompany their boyfriend or someone. And the other pics I usually see of girls in airsoft are of model-like girls who don't play airsoft, they just hold a gun.

Here are two posed pics, made for New Year's Eve:

felizao1copia0tr.th.jpg

felizaocopia5ee.th.jpg

oooh ...is that a marsoc?? sweet, good taste in pistols, i say !

still trying to persuade el wifeo to get into airsoft with me. She's a bit put off by al the militaristic-ness, but I reckon if I can lead the way as a non-military airsoft type, I can get her interested :)

there again, she does have a tendency to shriek at disproportionately loud levels everytime something even vaguely unexpected happens. such as treading on a twig. Perhaps not the best person to take along then...

There there darling :)

Elrey isn't online is he? :P

Wonder how long it will be before H_M gets here with some pics :)

Stop the clock, I'm here!

nice pics, tho those will certainly get the forum pervs drooling :P

Hurry up Hardcore!!!!

Good lord woman, I'm on my way!

You all know me by now so I hardly need introduce myself, but in case you don't I've been skirmishing regularly since 2004 as well as doing one or two wee photo shoots with various armouries. A selection of my favourites shall now follow:

IMG_2989.jpg

DSCF1440.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1442.jpg

DSCF1489.jpg

And I'm done. :)

Cool pics, nice to see more girls playing airsoft!! I would be too embarrased to pose with so little kit on :rolleyes:

Here in Spain airsoft isn't as evolved as in GB, but we do have a lot places to play (don't have as much population). Unfortunately airsoft isn't legalized here yet, so our relationship with authority varies from region to region.

We used to have an Airsoft Magazine (the one I showed) but unfortunately it disappeared as people lent it around instead of buying it.

Now we write monthly articles in military magazines, but we don't have our own magazine.

If you ever want to come and play in Spain contact me, as I represent Spain in the European Airsoft community, so I can get you in touch with teams in the area you visit.

If you happen to visit the northwest of Spain (Galicia) you can come and play against me! and us DOGS are pleased to skirmish as much as possible, we can show you what the Spanish are made of hahahaha :P

Now y'see, I've tried to persuade girls around here to pose for me so I can improve my photography skills but they just don't want anything to do with it. Why can't more open-minded people like you girls live around here? :P

It's not like I'm asking them to do anything rude :P

Well this thread is certainly a refreshing change, great pictures and it's always nice to hear about the scene in Spain!

I'd love to come over there and play as long as most there are English speaking. Don't speak a word of Spanish. Time to save up I think.

I've almost got my wife ready to give it a try. The trick for me is to play it off like a day of playing dress-up rather than a day of shooting guns. Once I told her she could be Lara Croft, or Dana Skully, or Samatha Carter, we were off and running!

Give it a try guys, it's working for me. ;)

Archived