Holy Christcakes! KidScotland is back!

Sledge

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KidScotland forced TM to make the 5-7.... but in EBB form, out of used toothpicks.

He then showed it to the 4 people in the world who actually wanted one and laughed before throwing it into the sun with his eyebrows.

KidScotland forced TM to make the 5-7.... but in EBB form, out of used toothpicks.

He then showed it to the 4 people in the world who actually wanted one and laughed before throwing it into the sun with his eyebrows.

:lol: What a guy.

If only KidScotland would grace this thread with his presence :(

We also need a decision on what colour the cowls needs to be: I say Blue but there's a bit of a crowd that say green.

Also the 20th May is now an official bank holiday across the entire world and every world KidScotland has visited/looked at/thought of.

KidScotland fashioned me some new legs from actual dolphins.

I also once saw him move the earth up around an office-block to catch a suicide jumper.

He can also rip phone directories in half using merely his facial hair.

What a guy!

CC

lol you know I watched Top Gear today and thought of doing something like that but I got so carried away p**sing myself with laugher at the amphibious cars I clean forgot about it.

Nice one Sledge

KidScotland was originally going to be the star of his own TV show called "Everybody Loves KidScotland". The show never left the pilot stage, however, as test audiences kept spontaneously combusting from it's awesomeness. It's still the highest rated program ever, despite never making it to air.

In 1972 a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire KidScotland.

This briefing is from File A56-7W, Subject: KidScotland. Top Secret – A mach one plus attack dude with the most advanced weapons *albartroth* in the air. Sought by Governments friendly and foreign, KidScotland is hidden somewhere in the Scottish wilderness by his number one main man Stringfellow Hawke; to be returned to the Government only if they acknowledge that Chuck Norris isn't all that, and KidScotland is second only to Mr.T.

The deputy director of the genetic engineering agency that developed KidScotland is Michael Coldsmith-Briggs the third, codename Archangel; believed to covertly provide classified information and support to Hawke in return for convincing KidScotland not to beat him to death with the KS penis.

Stringfellow Hawke is 34, reclusive, sensitive and a loner; known to associate with his only friend and mentor Dominic Santini. Together, Santini and Hawke take KidScotland down the pub every Friday, where they amaze the locals with KidScotland's 1337ness.

Capable of speeds pwning the fastest jets and backed by unmatched firepower, KidScotland is a weapon too dangerous to be left in unenlightened hands. Finding KidScotland is your first priority. End of file.

:zorro:

Some people get lucky and kill two birds with one stone. KidScotland once killed four birds with half a stone.

What's that?

You say there's no such thing as half a stone?

...The four dead birds didn't think so either.

- Every time you masturbate, God kills a Kitten...

Everytime God Masturbates, KidScotland kills a Lion, two Hippopotamuses and a dozen Komodo Dragons -

Misfit was going to burn in hell for eternity for giving KidScotland a neg rep, but KidScotland decided to take mercy and laughed at Mistfit for -repping him, thus causing Misfit's head to explode, and the formation of the Himalayas.

Satan is too scared of KidScotland and has put off his plans for world domination for another 2000 years.

In other news KidScotland can't come out and play today as his been grounded for doing his entire school's homework.

Archived