Original Replacement Parts Service

FarEast

How would you rate the current system.  

252 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the current system.

• Order direct from manufacturer, excellent service!
    • Order direct from manufacturer, Good service!
    • Order direct from manufacturer, not so good service!
    • Order direct from manufacturer, poor service!
    • Order direct from manufacturer, can't order direct!
    • Order from Airsoft shop, excellent service!
    • Order from Airsoft shop, Good service!
    • Order from Airsoft shop, not so good service!
    • Order from Airsoft shop, poor service!
    • Order from Airsoft shop, Shop can not get original parts.
    • Unable to get any original parts.
    • Other, please specify

Please take time to vote members as this honestly could change the way you get replacement parts!

Also please post in your replys which companies original parts you order/want and how long it takes for you to receive those parts from your source and if possible cost and any other comments.

Remember this is for original parts only.

Thank you for taking the time to post.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M4s are usually Ok theres plenty of after market parts to replace practically everything with a third party part but its totally hit and miss when it comes to other guns

motor mounts for AKs, trigger switches for AKs front effing sight posts for AKs nobody ever has any of them At least now theres alternatives (like buying a Cyma and stripping for spares)

but really annoying when a gun is only something as simple as a trigger switch away from working

Like snorkelman said, its possible to replace a lot of stuff with aftermarket parts, and its often quicker/less hassle than trying to find the original parts, but for some guns thats not possible either, for example, I've managed to crack the pistol grip on my G36c, the only replacement part I can find for this would be an SL8/9 or XM8 kit.

For the check list and item list that comes with my Marushin, KSC and TM stuff, I would KILL (well not quite) to get parts for my KSC SIGPRO P2009HW.

I would also like a firing pin for my M945 after the brittle pin dissolved.. for the lack of a better word.

Would be good to get parts for my M1 too..

I voted hard to get parts from airsoft shops.

I would not object to ordering from supplier as/when needed.

I just hear that TM and KSC ignore Gaijin queries ... that and apparently the Japanese post service is needed to pay for their parts.?|???

Note hearsay.

A lot of the replacement parts I've needed have been sourced from Online shops, usually those in HK, such as UNCompany, War4, but also from Zeroone in the UK. In all cases the standard of service I've had has been very good.

However, there are some parts, especially for the TM AKs which are impossible to get hold of and these are usually the smaller parts, e.g. parts from the hop up chamber, like the adjuster components, the motor housing (War4 do sell the complete gearbox and motor assembly, but $102 is a bit expensive when you only need ont part of it).

I've also been looking for a replacement fromt sight for a black TM GBB Desert Eagle, and have yet to see anyone who stocks them.

If I could order direct from the manufacturer, it would make my life a lot easier when I need to replace parts.

Come on guys, 92 views but only 11 of you took the survey! whats 30 seconds to take the time that might help improve the replacment parts service?

Maybe there's a rather large of people who've not done this long enough to brake anything?

QFT.

I have never ordered a replacement part because I have never needed one, although I think my TM MP5K could probably do with some internal replacement parts.

At the moment I would get them through a UK stockist or somewehre in HK if I had to Den / WGC etc

To be honest i didn't know what option to pick...

I mean ICS parts are available (gearboxes, recievers etc) from Z1, but i'd prefer to be able to order direct if possible. I've not seen any mag catches or bolt handles etc for sale for the ICS guns specifically.

It's weird that all parts are numbered in manuals, yet never reall available seperately.

I don't know what strings you can pull fareast, but i know that a few of us would certainly appreciate some full made gearboxes - version 2, 3 at a cheap rate for projects rather than building up custom ones, or having to rip up over gusn for them.

I've beetn trying to get a particular part for my '05 KSC MK23 for about 6 months. No-one had it in stock. I've just managed to get hold of the part but I'm not impressed - won't say anymore at the moment because I'm in the process of contacting the retailer. I'd much prefer to be able to contact the manufacturer directly for OEM parts simply because I don't expect a retailer to have every part in stock!

My 2p

H.

Parts I have NOT been able to source:

TM M92 (Tac master) Trigger Spring

TM M92 (Tac master) Trigger Sear Spring (R shaped one)

TM M92 (Tac master) Misc. Spring (one on side of trigger mech.)

Tanaka P226 (old model) Valve release lever

Parts I have been able to find (but havent bothered to order yet)

KSC Glock 17 piston return springs

Considering that the TM Berretta series is VERY common it seems hard to find parts.

i usually buy from HK as theres a better selection of oem parts but usually it ends up being 3rd party upgrade parts or in the case of my CA and ICS stock marui parts as there more durable and cost effective, i dont see the point in buying high priced upgrade parts when stock TM are more that sutable.

its also a pain trying to find parts for my TM m9 as it seems to have fell out of favour. i ended up having to buy a whole lower frame 2nd hand just for a couple of parts i needed.

I voted "Order from Airsoft shop, Good service!"

I've been able to find a few, but not many parts from uncompany.com, wgcshop.com and combatdepot.com (local and real nice, right in the states). Ehobby on Ebay also has a decent selection of the basics, but shipping is slow compared to ordering from overseas websites.

I do feel there is a definite lack of parts for sale. Lately, I've been turning to these very formus. If I ever destroy a gun accidentally, I'll part it out here as well.

Ok, some of you might wonder why I have posted this poll and why it could change the way you get your parts.

Well here it is, I have been in talks with Tokyo Marui and I have set up a system with them to supply replacement parts to ALL Tokyo Marui guns to any customer anywhere in the world. You will need the manual when ordering parts as this will tell you the part number and the cost in YEN.

The last part of the system involves Arnies, and once that is up and running I will be able to provide all Arnies Airsoft members with this service. If it proves to be successful I will do the same for KSC and Western Arms and other Japanese based manufactures.

I'm sorry to say that I will not be dealing with Mainland Asia based manufactures in the near foreseeable future but who knows that might change.

Archived