Crazy gifs thread

Kyrian_Zenda

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anime really have to invade EVERY thread on arnies? isn't there some obscure anime forum that would be better suited for this stuff rather than filling up humor with things that 95% of us just go "huh?" to and move on??

Got any crazy moving gifs? I want to see them! Post them!

So let's look at the past few anime-related posts/images:

[X] Crazy

[X] Moving gif

I don't see what the problem is

but your not posting Gifs on here, your just linking to Flash movies. which is different, repetitive and unfunny

thats a boy!?!?!?

well no, apparently not, but if you look at the first lazy town one it does look like a boy in a wig. first time i saw it i sat there thinking "is that a boy in a wig or a girl in a wig", i had to imdb it to be sure

and yes you will get in trouble for that lol

edit, turns out shes 16 in four days. yet she still looks 10. weird

does anime really have to invade EVERY thread on arnies? isn't there some obscure anime forum that would be better suited for this stuff rather than filling up humor with things that 95% of us just go "huh?" to and move on??

sorry about provoking the spread of anime.

...but its oddly true what he says, it does manage to weake its way into EVERYTHING on arnies. odd

anyhoo, i worry about the guy who records lazytown (im assuming from you guys thats what its from) and looks for bits that will provide ammusing inuendo when looped... still, ROFL

Archived