• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Better post my MP7 here aswell...

21775903.jpg

Marui MP7 with Smokey's external battery adaptor and a An/Peq box I found one of my many "Good things to have" boxes. Works great with a 9.6V An/Peq battery. Further on the kit-list is a King Arms silencer with 14mm CCW thread and a bunch of STARS 100 rds magazines for the TM MP7. Can't remember the manufacturer of the Aimpoint replica, but it's good enough for me.

Also a fun note: A friend of mine use the same set-up as me on his MP7 with the external battery adaptor, and with a 10.8V battery his MP7 shoots three-round bursts on semi-automatic. :huh:

Probably gets the gears going too fast for the cutoff to stop them after the first shot. Have you tried a 9.6v in his MP7? If it works fine with 9.6v then its voltage/speed related but if not then hes got another problem. I've seen AEGs shoot consistent 2 or 3rd bursts in semi when something is wrong with the electrical system.

Probably gets the gears going too fast for the cutoff to stop them after the first shot. Have you tried a 9.6v in his MP7? If it works fine with 9.6v then its voltage/speed related but if not then hes got another problem. I've seen AEGs shoot consistent 2 or 3rd bursts in semi when something is wrong with the electrical system.

Well, I haven't had a peek inside yet, and he is actually quite satisfied with the burst capabillity of the gun. As long as the electrical problem doesn't get out of hand and cause any damage, I think he'll just leave it as-is. And I'm not complaining. It's not my gun.