Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol bro, you're better off just saving your money for a while and buying a much nicer M4A1 build.

EDIT: such as G&P, soon to be VFC series, maybe the STAR series? I dunno about those very much...but thats my list from best to last.

I've owned a CA and 3 G&P M4's.  I slapped on a new gen guarder metal body which was sort of a waste because I realized that companies like VFC/GB-tech figured a way to make a working bolt release tab...so reloading is as realistic as it gets, for airsoft that is. 

anyway G&P is the brand I recommend.

What am I missing?!

Please, do tell...

-Vic

haha ya.

externals:

guarder colt new gen body

G&P heavyweight colt outter barrel

Guarder RIS

KAC RIS pannels

guarder KAC grip

G&P crane stock and tube assembly/2 9.6V's

G&G cut carrying handle mod

Proud Wilcox mount

unknown aimpoint-works on a real rifle and has no parallax what so ever.

Surefire M951 weapon light

G&G CVL replica

G&P ACOG W/GB-tech Killflash

everything else....either guarder or G&P

Internals:

DB custom 6.01mm inner barrel (thats right)

systema 1 piece hop up chamber

FF strike mod

KM brass inner barrel collar stabilizer

Firefly hard hop up bucking (and a soft one for lower FPS)

CNC gearbox shell

phoenix triple torque gears (so far so good)

Deepfire piston

deepfire piston head with bearings

prometheus cylinder

guarder cylinder head

SP1 :) spring/s

new wires, mosfet, etc. etc.

theres probably other stuff i havent mentioned, but whatever.

EDIT: .29 bbs too :P

Edited by trfo2o

Nothing really new, changed the iron sights and then sprayed part of the stock tan. I need to figure out what i am gonna do about a battery now.

AR15.jpg

AR-10 still the same, just doesn't have the EoTech and Aimpoint 3x mag on it anymore. For the mean time this broken Aimpoint replica will do until i figure out what i want to get for it.

AR10-1.jpg

lol bro, you're better off just saving your money for a while and buying a much nicer M4A1 build.

EDIT: such as G&P, soon to be VFC series, maybe the STAR series? I dunno about those very much...but thats my list from best to last.

I've owned a CA and 3 G&P M4's.  I slapped on a new gen guarder metal body which was sort of a waste because I realized that companies like VFC/GB-tech figured a way to make a working bolt release tab...so reloading is as realistic as it gets, for airsoft that is. 

anyway G&P is the brand I recommend.

Maybe I'm behind times, but do you still have to replace a couple parts on the G&P ones? I don't remember exacetly what it was, but I thought that you had to replace like, the nozzle and the tappet plate as they were prone to breaking. Anyone care to clarify?

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Took some pictures before selling both the scopes. This project took $2k from my wallets. It was fun, but I get bored easily and am ready for a new build.

I'm interested in the Aimpoint 3x and the Larue 3x Mount... could you please send me a PM (if you ship internationally)?

Thank you!!

Greetings

SwisströM

Edited by SwisströM
Very nice, functional weapon Darkchild :)

You considered a 416 stock on there? I think it'd look better than the normal full stock, seems a bit long for such a short weapon.

nah man, the solid stock is fully intentional. I wanted it to look a little different from other short M4 variants. :)

Darkchild

Systema and Star are the only ones that I know with working bolt stops and they function different. The Star one holds the bolt cover open so you can get to the hop up. The systema functions as the real gun more or less. The guns stops firing when dry and after reloading it requires pressing the stop to get it working again.

Hey trofo2o, one of my teammates got a different ICS m4 w/ RS aimpoint from the same guy and he says his rocks, with the split gearbox and all. For $230 and almost new, i can't pass it up. I don't plan on changing anything out really, just slapping on some stuff to the rails. Only thing I'd do is paint the body or get a Colt body. My Ca m16 is my woodlands rifle, so the m4 would stay stock, and with my light trigger finger I think it will stand up fine.

I got a job just to pay for airsoft, so every other week I got another $180 to play around with...I'm not that worried about what I spend it on hehe. After that big purchase is over I'll finally get the 2nd line project off hold and knock it out in under a month.

My first AEG; just got the Aimpoint and BUIS. I'll probably leave it as it is:

img0318eaf0.jpg

But this happened to my batteries :(

spa0261se9.th.jpg

So I tried to make one myself

img0159ub1.th.jpg

It worked, for about 5 shots, then all the hot-gun-glue melted away :blink:

Looks like I'll be needing a new battery. If anyone has a mini/nunchuck 9.6v Ni-Mh... ;)

Kin

What did you use hot glue on? It looks like you used hot glue instead of solder. Say it isn't so!!!

As for the locking bolt... VFC's HK416 also has this feature.

Has anyone bought the Star M4s yet? I'm curious how they are... especially relative to TM, CA, and G&P.

I'm sure he used it just to support the wires and act as a cable strain relief. However, read my sig.

Kinau,

Did the packs turn to scrambled eggs before or after you put them in the gun?

Edited by Tommygunn