Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, in fact, a real AR-15 model weapon. It is a DPMS Panther Arms rifle firing at WELL over the forum limits.

It has an M73 Surefire rail system, along with the other accessories, all of which were bought in a package deal.

It does NOT have the auto function. That was MS Painted in with my uber skills. I appologize for the hype.

I might leave the picture here, but I am afraid of breaking the rules. Anyone want to input their opinions? Seems pellet guns are legal... but weapons that fire 3000+ FPS?

Again, I appologize.

Edited by SgtBojangles
That thing looks sweet. I think that FPS rule or whatever goes for what country you are in. Since we are american I think it does not apply to us? Because we can post that our guns shoot over the UK's limit but the UK people can't.

this statement makes us americans look like poopies. thank you very much. this is a uk forum, thus the .co.uk at the end of the URL. please read the rules.

Actually, I'm going to let the Admins deal with it. If they feel I have violated a rule, then by all means, please remove the picture.

With all due respect, Admins and Moderators. I hope I didn't come off as an ignorant puke.

Plus I can't remove the original picture anyways... :(

Edited by SgtBojangles

Anyone can state what their rifles speed is, even if it is over forum limits, you just can't say how it is achieved.

Also, this site is only for airsoft and not real steel or air rifle.

Edited by Tommygunn

Really nice though, I'm tempted to buy one myself because I need a cheap optic and I'm not too concerned with getting the real thing or even a very accurate replica.

I should add that the gun its on is very nice as always.

XxChRiSxX,

Thanks. The stuff on the grip is a HEAD tennis grip wrap. It makes the pistol grip a lot easier to hold.

Render, this new Replica I have isn't bad at all. The finish is flat black, and the trades are very well marked. It's a hefty piece and is great for its price. After using a cruddy NC STAR AP for 2+ years, I wished that I picked one of these sooner.

Edited by Souske

In that case...I'll probably pick one up after placing one last order with Magpul. It might have to wait until I'm back from a trip from the Northwest, but I need a decent optic fast.

Thanks for the info Souske.