Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently acquired a Canon 400D SLR camera, so I thought I'd test it out. :)

G&P based, Eotech, CA Cranestock, Tangodown vertical grip, tangodown railcovers, tangodown replica pistol grip, magpul extended trigger guard, systema internals...

Very nice, what kind of rear sight is that?

Chrome Beretta, yep that's mine.  Your gun still looks great man, the IV is a nice touch.

BiKeReX, I'm digging the green theme.  I'd like to see it with a green cover on the AP.

Thank you! I was gonna get a green cover for the aimpoint, but I bought an eotech instead. I might have to paint the hood on it green too. :)

It's the point, to get a lot of varied light in the shot. ;) It was to get a glare on the reciever, and dark shadows in other sections. I did a little post processing though to up the contrast, and darken/lighten certain shadows and light spots.

Just makes the picture look a little more interesting, opposed to the typical gun lying on the floor with toes/socks in the shot.:rolleyes:

mygunzy2.jpg

Hopefully you all like this gun, I sure do.

I think this is going to be my setup, all i need is sights for it. Once i have sights i will probably buy a few other things and maybe invest into another project.

Please post comments

Edit: Please dont ask about the stock, that mark has been there ever since i opened the project. I am not sure what it is but seems like a casting error which really ###### me off, but i dont feel like it will affect the durability of the stock at all.

Edited by XxChRiSxX

thanks for the comment :)

thats the first time someone liked my gun on arnies, i got a question for you guys

do you think i should keep the stock the only OD part, or do you think i should spraypaint the rail cover on the talon?

I was going to do it today but i noticed my krylon i purchased was "hunter green" not OD

think they will be highly off color?

As soon as I get an m4 you can sure count on it being tricked the hell out though. :flamethrower:

I dont even think I'd put an ACOG on my m16. I am used to actually using the iron sights, and its great. Even though I like the looks of reddots, I like actually looking down the iron sights more. I like it just plain plain, heh. Only m16's I like tricked out are Marine style. Go all the way or none at all. I just really like it plain, no need to worry about things getting banged off or accessories damaged. It's a real workhorse.

Edited by thomasw

i think your pictures are amazing, as Devil said its really good to se natural looking weapons.

I just really like it plain, no need to worry about things getting banged off or accessories damaged. It's a real workhorse

exactly, its a tool to do a job. great gun :D

Edited by Spo0k

Here are my babies!

First, my TM M16A1 VN:

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Next, my ICS M16A3 (2006):

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

Last, my personal fav, my M4 RIS w/ Madbull XM203:

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

I know they aren't the best pictures, but it's the gun that counts. I'm using a digital camera from 1812 and I don't have much to work with for a BG or lighting. :P

thanks for the comment :)

thats the first time someone liked my gun on arnies, i got a question for you guys

I am not your typical airsofter. :)

do you think i should keep the stock the only OD part, or do you think i should spraypaint the rail cover on the talon?

I was going to do it today but i noticed my krylon i purchased was "hunter green" not OD

think they will be highly off color?

Personally i think that you should spray the stock black. I have personally never been a fan of OD, but it is all personally choice. I just think that these small CQC style guns should be black. :)