Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11b and Airborne...ah how amazing. My exact same plans. You lucky S.O.B. I guess you'll be going to BCT this fall/winter since you just enlisted?

Get some pictures up of your kit and m16 when its all coming together.

See ya in a few years! 82nd hooah..

Yep, I should be heading to BCT this fall. Unless I decide to take a couple years to get my Associates Degree before I go.

So far I have $125 towards my M16 and just need to get my diploma and then I'll get about $500 from my grandparents. So I'm looking at buying it Monday.

82nd "All Americans" Hooah!

Here are 2 looks that I may go for with my m4. (reso is too big so i linked them)

Picture 1 Link

Picture 2 link

I found the perfect one but It was some weird file format and I couldn't upload it. Basically m4 RIS with LE stock. PEQ box and m203 iron sights up top. m203 on the bottom and surefire on the side. Then an Aimpoint on top with a high mount, wilcox maybe? Gah it was the coolest picture ever. I'll go see if I can find it again possibly.

-EDIT-

Here is an almost perfect one.

d_mtn11.jpg

Another good one w/ an ACOG

abw.jpg

Excellent

z_sft03.jpg

ACOG's look real good, but I think Aimpoints have more of an Army feel. You see more Marines with acogs, and more Army guys with Aimpoints.

Edited by thomasw

I need to start working more hours so I can get this project rolling along a little faster, but I hate my job.

I got the choice now of buying a real deal MICH helmet w/ nvg cariage on top, or start saving for the m4. My friend said he'd sell it to me cheap, but I don't know how much yet. One of the guys in his unit went AWOL so he sold of the guys PASGT to one of my teammates for $50. I'm hoping it will be under 100. It's going to be so amazing. I'll put it in every single AR picture I post in this thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I just registered. I was hoping there would be a nice Armalite Pictures thread like there is here  ^_^ .

It's real awesome how a lot of the airsoft players on that site are all current military too. If I find some Armalites over on those forums that I might want to build, I'll post them over here. (Just so this post is somewhat on topic)

Read Arnie's Rules.

Read Milphotos' Rules.

NO HOT LINKING.

Enjoy!

I need to start working more hours so I can get this project rolling along a little faster, but I hate my job.

I got the choice now of buying a real deal MICH helmet w/ nvg cariage on top, or start saving for the m4. My friend said he'd sell it to me cheap, but I don't know how much yet. One of the guys in his unit went AWOL so he sold of the guys PASGT to one of my teammates for $50. I'm hoping it will be under 100. It's going to be so amazing. I'll put it in every single AR picture I post in this thread.  :rolleyes:

So Thomas are you and SF going to start wearing ACUs?? Someone told me ACUs are the new Multicam. ( :blink: )

hehe that does look good souske!

the only thing is that id do it with less water, the amount that is on there looks excessive to me

Thanks! There was a huge rainstorm when I took that picture, so I couldn't exactly control the amount of water in the picture. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Edited by Souske
Here are my WGC custom M16's.  From top to bottom M16VN, M16/M203, and M733

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/pla...n/CRW_1058a.jpg

Re-shim the birdcage on the M16A1 so that the slots are facing up. If it were real, the muzzle blast would be coming out of the bottom, pushing the barrel up even more. ;)

Thats how it is supposed to look. The A1 has holes all around it. A2 is the version with the holes on top.

His A1 appears to not have all the slots, unless it is just a bad angle that the picture was taken at or a screw up by G&P. The M733 on the other hand needs about a ninety degree twist to the left.