Armalite Picture Thread

i see you got my VLTOR stock blarney.

MY INITIALS ARE ON YOUR GUN! :P  therefore its mine!

i could heave been let privy that to information on the initials..... ;)

And for the CA reciever, sure, but the end snapped off, Im holsing that stock in only because of the screw to fasten it in. But if you want it, by all means Ill trade ya. :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could heave been let privy that to information on the initials..... ;)

And for the CA reciever, sure, but the end snapped off, Im holsing that stock in only because of the screw to fasten it in.  But if you want it, by all means Ill trade ya. :)

Does the stock wobble at all?

not at all, I use it dont I? I have 2 weapons and I like this one more. It works perfectly with a stock and battery weighing at 4.6 pounds. Youll have no trouble with it. I will take the body back if you ahve problems at no cost if you desire. Take this to PMs if you wish to continue, no need to spam up the thread :)

I like the J&T just fine. Haven't tried the Guarder or the real deal so I wouldn't know what to compare it to. The locking nut could have been designed differently to make it easier to turn, but that's about it.

No accuracy check yet, finished it up last night. What a pain in the *albatross* closing up the V2 gearbox was...

G&P midcap is in there.

I was going for a Hogue theme with the grips. :P The pistol grip is nice, but the foregrip is so so.

The ARMS designations are #40L for the rear sight, #22 for the aimpoint mount, and #23 for the foregrip.

True about the gearbox, everything is easy except the damn trigger wont stay in place, just requires some extra umph to get it together.

On that note what hop up unit would you recomend for the G&P CQBR??? Cuz the stock one blows hard!!!

no, CW adaptor is not included.  The rear of the silencer is not pushed against the front sight, that's the cosmetic adaptor thing I put there (optional).  I'll write up a review of it with some more close ups and details one of these days. ;)

Damn, if it only had a CW adaptor, I'd be waiting patiently for you to sell it. :)

True about the gearbox, everything is easy except the damn trigger wont stay in place, just requires some extra umph to get it together.

On that note what hop up unit would you recomend for the G&P CQBR??? Cuz the stock one blows hard!!!

Yup, that damn trigger is always hit or miss. The trigger gets stuck from time to time and it feels like the switch assembly is going to break trying to get a stuck trigger out.

As for the hopup, Guarder 50%/Prometheus soft/Systema buckings are recommended replacements. Throw in a Big-Out H Nub for a more stable trajectory and range, and a FF/Laylax/Prometheus/etc Strike Chamber for finer hopup adjustment.

It is an M203 Carry Handle Front Sight or so WGC says. All I know about them is that they where outdated just after Desert Storm and very few are seen now. I have to admit they looks pretty good on the A2 receivers but look alittle odd with the A3 receiver.

EDIT: Edited for minor grammer mistakes.

Edited by Sarge133
It is an M203 Carry Handle Front Sight or so WGC says. All I know about them is that they where outdated just after Desert Storm and very few are seen now. I have to admit they looks pretty good on the A2 receivers but look alittle odd with the A3 receiver.

EDIT: Edited for minor grammer mistakes.

A sight for the grenade launcher.  ;)

Damn: Not fast enough.  :angry:

Yup, they both got it. I got a hold of a real steel sight for free cause I didn't want to pay for the WGC one. And, not only does it not look quite right on the A3 receiver, it doesn't function properly either on it. :( I only really put it on there for show to take pictures with. I prefer my tuned dot sight in combat over a sight that doesn't really have a purpose other than to look good. :D

Tiberius, what is that on your carry handle?

A quadrant sight.

The launcher also has a quadrant sight which may be attached to the M16A2 carrying handle and is used when precision is required out to the maximum effective range of the weapon.

The optional quadrant sight can be installed on the left side of the M16A1/A2 carrying handle, and it allows aiming at the ranges of up to 400 meters.

Edit: added another quote

Edited by tomster

That yellow actually looks pretty cool, better than the stupid plastic orange we use.

I'm gonna paint my extra flashhider yellow for when I'm transporting my weps. :D

some beauty pics of my finally "finished" SR16M4

this is just the basic assault setup, am exploring an ELCAN and maybe even a 203 in the future

took me almost 3 years to build (to many projects going on :P) started with a TM gearbox and added parts along the way. most of them beeing G&P

IM000615sm.JPG

IM000628sm.JPG

IM000636sm.JPG

many more pictures here