Armalite Picture Thread

That yellow actually looks pretty cool, better than the stupid plastic orange we use.

I'm gonna paint my extra flashhider yellow for when I'm transporting my weps. :D

Some guys use the red one, others use the yellow one.

One thing that we note, was that yellow it's more easy blend in woods, because yellow leaves and similar, red it's more uncomun in forests.

We prefer not to use it, but we must go by the law... fines from 600 to 6000€! :o

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that damn trigger is always hit or miss. The trigger gets stuck from time to time and it feels like the switch assembly is going to break trying to get a stuck trigger out.

As for the hopup, Guarder 50%/Prometheus soft/Systema buckings are recommended replacements. Throw in a Big-Out H Nub for a more stable trajectory and range, and a FF/Laylax/Prometheus/etc Strike Chamber for finer hopup adjustment.

THanks!!!

Oh and btw, its got all G&P externals over a G&P m4 gearbox.

Only upgrades im considering on the outside are a grenade launcher+sight and a crane stock because im not putting a lipo through this gun. Full stock would ruin the flow.

As far as armalites, i went with a m733 for a reason. I like clean looking weapons. Raping m4s is.... over done and not original.

As for internals, its a g&p box with a m130, an eg700, Prometheus perfect metal hopup chamber (has an oring that seals it to the gearbox), a km v-hopup, a systema tightbore and a ff strike chamber.

You know, if the US mandated yellow, I could almost stand it. In fact, I would be tempted too, makes it look almost like a MILES simulator.

Yeah I wish I know who decided Orange would be the Color. Although it's really up to the state you live in. According to my Dad (Maryland Cop) the bright Green barrel cover I have is perfectly fine. And thats removable.

backwards silencer, or is it just me?

Dusk, get that m203 stat! And an extra front end, make it an M16A2 length one. Oh and buy a burst chip thingy from those guys in NZ.

mmmmm classic armalites

Yup. You need a punch or just find a nail/screw/bolt you are willing to destroy. The pins don't really need that much force to come out, not like the force necessary for the front sight pins anyway.

Edit:

The two body pins come out only way, and the pin above the trigger also comes out one way. IIRC, you need to hammer the trigger pin from the left to right (hit it from the side with the smaller hole, and the knurled end of the pin should come out first).

Edited by davedawg123

Mine came bent as hell, i can only imagine the force to put those in..(front sight pins)

Now they are a bit used they fit in with ease, while still retaining friction to stay in place.

Plus that setscrew keeps everything in check.

Yes, believe it or not you must beat the ###### out of your gun just like the real deal to get it open up for you.

Edited by Dusk