AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the problem is -- most AK models are sooo new, that they have yet to be torn apart through actual skirmishing, lol. My TM AK is quite beaten, but looks newish because I keep replacing pieces! When worn stuff is done properly (see red alliance for amazing jobs).

so if you see an AK player throwing his AEG into gravel, or just hurling it into his trunk...he's not angry...he's gaining character!

Not mine, I built the long one for a friend, 650mm PSG tightbore (into silencer), Guarder wood kit, Systema FTK in reinforced g/box, systema hi-torque motor + gears.

AK2.jpg

Bottom one is standard 'S' with paintjob on plastic grips and stock removed.

AK3-1.jpg

AK1-1.jpg

Edit; By the way, nice work Renegade. I particularly like the stock.

The standard stock is the one thing I dislike about the AK variants, always looks way out of proportion to me :blink:

Small request: Does anyone have a picture of a fullsize AK47 or AK74 with a AK47 Beta hicap in it?

Edited by evilliboba

Fin does not like the big scopes or hi-caps...AK heresy if you ask me anyway here is mine and my brothers

theguns.jpg

Mine has the painted wood and my brother has the folding stock and folding bayonet (i call it unfolding doom ;) )

The spas is also mine but its for sale (PM me if interested or check my topics)