Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dancing get's you ladies and then consequently hot sex, something that The Crunchy Bunny is obviously berefit of, due to his inability to accept that making crappy, half-finished loadouts and posting stupid, immature comments about others (with bad grammar, might I add) will not ever get him the intimate attentions of a member of the opposite sex, or any other gender, for that matter.

Now, TCB, go away, as the mature people are speaking now.

Heres an airsoft one:

I was at my mates and I had my KJ Works M93r with an empty mag and we were practicing drawing and targeting. I then loaded it up and fired it off out side and the slide locked back after the last shot so i dropped the mag checked it had gas and was empty, put the mag back in and squeezed the trigger, it cycled and i heard a solid thwack!!, the two rounds jammed in the barrel sped out and hit my mate in the side of the neck as he was milling about with his gun. Now that was a bad thing and my M93r soon went.

'FireKnife'

Dancing get's you ladies and then consequently hot sex, something that The Crunchy Bunny is obviously berefit of, due to his inability to accept that making crappy, half-finished loadouts and posting stupid, immature comments about others (with bad grammar, might I add) will not ever get him the intimate attentions of a member of the opposite sex, or any other gender, for that matter.

Now, TCB, go away, as the mature people are speaking now.

damn straight ! finally someone aggres with me about crunchy bunny :D

"Ha you dance? Your lamer than I am! "

yea its a school curiculam thing, we have to do it  <_<

and no crunchy bunny im not "lamer" than you as im not a nerd and a dont have a MOP.... *cough* *cough* MOP *cough* *cough*

Oh, I misunderstood then. Then you arn't lamer then me. And what is a MOP? Also, I know I'll never get my self a pretty lady to have hot sex with so I push my pity on to others. It's time to go cry now....

"Ha you dance? Your lamer than I am! "

yea its a school curiculam thing, we have to do it 

and no crunchy bunny im not "lamer" than you as im not a nerd and a dont have a MOP.... *cough* *cough* MOP *cough* *cough*

He is in no position to call anyone "lamer" when he has a website like this! Crunchy Bunnah's Gun-Werks <-- Click ;)

i didnt bother to holster my M190 so i just put it in my pocket on safe...it vented a mag full of propane into my crotch... it wasnt nice

Ouch! :o

My most embarrassing moment involves my old PSG-1.

You know how everyone is always warning people not to "sling" their long, creaky, plastic, sniper rifles? Well, I decided that it would be a grand idea to sling mine with 100 mph tape, and paracord.

I also decided that it would be a good idea to climb a ladder with it on my back..

So here I am sandwiched between two teammates with this big *albatross*, creaky rifle on my back secured only with paracord, and tape. Long story short, the tape gave way, and my gun hit the guy below me square in the face.

If I live to be a hundred years old I'll never forget the look on that poor kids face when he saw the *albatross* end of my PSG-1 coming straight for him! :wide-eyed:

Reminds me of this winter. My friend made one of those snowmen things where the guy is sitting down in a chair, the girl is on her knees and they're, umm, doing something. He made the guy first and decided to give him an erect schlong. We ended up pouring water on it so it would freeze, then he got in the girls position and pretended to, umm, yeah. Anyways, his mouth got stuck, hard enough that he couldn't get it off. Obviously, we took hundreds of pictures. We gave most to his (girl)friends. Good times, good times.

Archived