Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless of the input of you nonbelievers, wet t-shirt contests have had a crucial part in building modern civilization, and that's a proven fact more or less.

They are certainly a cause of bitchy girl fights. One of my friends won once by unleashing her breasts only to later fight with her flatmate (also in the competition) and ended up ripping out a big patchy of hair from the other girls head! :huh:

Mate, don't.

I still burn from shame whan I recall telling a joke about nazis killing jews - I didn't know one of the family friends in attendance was German.  :blink:

Don't worry, Germans along with the rest of the world should never forget it, once we forget history we repeat it. Only thing is we don't tell about the Soviet genocide, Chinese genocide, etc, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

reading everyones rather bland stories i feel it is my duty to realy the most embareesing moments of my life.

Firstlt at age 13 i was on a school residential. We had spent the afternoon doing survival activities (fire making, building bivies etc) Came back to the centre to grab a quick shower before dinner so had my shower....went back to the billets in my shorts and one of the teachers shouted down the corridor it was dinner time

I spent a few frantic seconds searching for my undies. then decided "F*@k it i'll go Commando" So i pulled on my trousers and raised the zip far to quickly without making sure my tackles was arranged in a safe manner.i suddenly realised my foolishness when a sudden burning pain errupted in my nether reigons. i looked down to see not only had i "caught" myself but the zip had carried on the full length of its travel leaving poor john thomas firmly ensconced.a friend opened the door to find me hopping round the room wimpering he said "oh *beep*...ill get sir"and off he ran to get the teacher

by this point iwas in more pain from the embaressment than the accidentand low and behold in a few minutes not 1 but 5 teachers arrived (2 female) My friend had just ran into the dining room shouting that i had had an accident.

Anyway after several minutes of myself tugging at the zip whilst the 2 male members of staff that had stayed with me winced and sucked air past their teethas a squeeled (i still remember how much it hurt today).

when i finally got to the dining hall EVERY single person knew of my plight and a simaltanious cheers and a round of applause went through the crowd.

i looked down to see not only had i "caught" myself but the zip had carried on the full length of its travel

do you realize its physically impossible to do this.... the bit in theres something about mary would have meant the zip head and zip lowering in density to pass through the flesh and then re-materialize and continue zipping the other side.

not to mention that because of the way zips are mad, if you were to zip up with too much getting in the way, the zip would just undo, as such its only possible to catch the tinyest amount of your scrot or foreskin in the zip, unfortunatly its something i had to deal with twice in my ex job (talior's apprentice).

oh yes my (supposidly) better half reminded me of another embaressing occasion.We went shopping at Morrisons in my local town (if you can call h'west a town its more a series of mud huts)

I had just qued for some baccy in the baccy aisle bought and paid for it then i as turned to walk away i found myself on the floor in a huge pile of morrisons bags.

I turned round wondering what i had fallen over. And behind me standing a massive 3 foot tall was a midget (small person,vertically challanged and the miriad of other PC BS phrases) I was mortified i stood up and all i could say was "sorry mate didnt see you there" luckily he was a good natured hobbit and didnt laugh to much at me (ok he ###### himself at my expence and rightly SO!!)

The worst thing was 2 weeks to the day and i did exactly the same thing (with the same midget....ewww that could be easily misconstude) I fell over him again in tescos. HE laughed at me again and asked if i wanted him to wear a yellow light on his head.

EVen now a year later my g/f still has a glint of evil mirth in her eyes!!!!!

anyway no more tails of embaressment for tonight.

Bengali's right. If you make something up, make sure it's actually believable. Either that, or make it absolutely hilarious. By hilarious, I mean so funny that you shoot peas out of your nose even when you aren't eating them. Either you're lying, or you have half a penis and probably will never have a long term relationship as a result.

Also, I would hesitate to call many of these bland. Point in case: if the words "wet" "big breasts" "catfight" and "shower" are in the same sentence, it's not bland. Period. End of discussion.

Another one just happened to me. My friends and I were walking to a store just away from his and we passed and some(incrdeibly hot) chick yelled at us, "Hey I know you guys" but I interprited it as "Hey I love you guys" so I yelled back" hey I love you to babe". Then my friened said, " Hey, doesn't that look like (insert name here)?" And I look and sure enough it is. Now whenever I see that chick she reminds me of it. Oh yeah, and what made it even more akward was the fact that her mom was standing right there.

My friends and I were walking to a store just away from his and we passed and some(incrdeibly hot) chick yelled at us, "Hey I know you guys" but I interprited it as "Hey I love you guys" so I yelled back" hey I love you to babe".

And that's why I keep my trap shut when I'm around girls ;)

Archived