What am ugliest gun?

PenGun

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning: the following image is vile. I will leave a large gab between this text and the image, so you can safely navigate away from the page without seeing it.

Ok, here we go:

wa-cwr.jpg

I feel ill now.

Edit ~ Did anyone spot the deliberate mistake?

:zorro:

How can you not like the ruger 10/22 and mini 14?  :huh:

Okay, Ruger automatic handguns are *fruitcaging* ugly as sin. Their rifles and revolvers are nice.

And I don't see where the anti-Valmet sentiment is coming from... I hope none of you mean the Sako RK-95 (the modern Valmet incarnation) since that is the most beautiful AK EVER.

Stealth you may be right on the Colt SOCOM offering. It gets even uglier when you realise that the magazine is a ten-round single stacker :huh:

So you could probably hold it like a little girl, with one hand below the other.

Shudder.

Hang on a second I have some manky looking turn of the century Steyr autoloaders...no wonder the 1911 appealed so much...

How can you not like the ruger 10/22 and mini 14?

The Mini 14 is a bastardization of an M14 and an M1 Carbine. It's absolutely hideous, and a desecration to the true M14.

The Ruger 10/22 is a bolt action--the only bolt actions that look good are the Kar98k, Mosin Nagant M44, and the SSG3000.

Ah, and the G11. It's a *fruitcage* brick.

The Mini 14 is a bastardization of an M14 and an M1 Carbine. It's absolutely hideous, and a desecration to the true M14.

The Ruger 10/22 is a bolt action

Not to mention the Mini 14 is a $550-$650 gun that shoots at best 3MOA.

And no, the 10/22 is a rotary magazine fed, semi auto direct blowback .22lr rifle.

Oh--couldn't see the right side of the gun, so I thought it was a bolt action.

Still *fruitcage* ugly though.

Not to mention the Mini 14 is a $550-$650 gun that shoots at best 3MOA.

I can do better than that with my dad's $500 Walther P99!

The Ruger Mini-14, as used by THE A-TEAM, is ugly?

Ok having been away from arnies for today i've had enough time to think it through and I would like to retract my statement that everthing Ruger makes is ugly.

Just most of the guns ruger makes are ugly.

Happy now Sledge? :P

Oh and I have to agree with Tom Lawson on the H&K G11, nice concept of caseless rounds but fugly gun.

*sigh*

Everything on here -> http://world.guns.ru/ is ugly, according to the posts in this thread.

Some guns are ugly, but are functional like the single shot survivor pistol up there. Its beauty is in its simplicity.

Why cant we start posting TRULY ugly guns, not just ones from opinion (and yes, Im guilty of this...I hate the G36 with a passion...but its only my opinion and wasnt really relevant).

Can folk stop trolling world.guns.ru for the first thing that personally makes them wince, and start posting real ugliness?

Sheesh.

Some guns are ugly, but are functional like the single shot survivor pistol up there.  Its beauty is in its simplicity.

Sheesh.

You mean the Liberator?

It wasn't a survival pistol...just a cheap hunk of metal that could fire a 45 ACP projectile and accurately hit a German who's not paying attention at point blank range, so that it's user could grab the German's weapon and run :P.

Archived