MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent an email over to madbull with some questions, very quick reply!

1. Is it available for Pre-order? If not, will it be?

You can ask JAG Precision for pre-order. They are our US distributor. www.jagprecision.com

2. Is it still semi-automatic only? If so, is it possible to convert to full-auto?

It is semi-auto but we are develope the electronice trigger convert kit.

3. When will the M470 be available in United States stores?

It will be shipped in the end of Feb.

4. When will the buttstock C02 tank be available?

We are develope the buttstock convert kit in the same time.

Thanks for replying Madbull :)

I want this. But I'll have to buy an armalite for it... ah, the sacrafices my wallet hat to make :D

I assume this wouldn't fit into an MP5?Or would i be able top mod my body/gearbox to fit it?

I assume this wouldn't fit into an MP5?Or would i be able top mod my body/gearbox to fit it?

Its version 2 and has no "motor" so it will fit basically every airsoft gun that exists, some will require modification to get the cocking handle to work (or you dry fire the first round of every mag)

yes it will fit in an M14

yes it will fit in ANY gun with a gearbox basically with enough love.

once its released my first project is to make cost-effective mounting solutions for every gun.

I can modify it for full auto or 3rnd burst, but your looking at an external-only option then, internal gas sucks.

Try using a 1 or 3pt sling for a while and not take it off, that is as restrictive as an external tank is with a sling-integrated solution that i'll be selling.. er.. eventually.

the only downside is the gas bottle on your back, I actually find mine nifty because I store it in a camel pack and the c02 keeps my water nice and cold :)

Its version 2 and has no "motor" so it will fit basically every airsoft gun that exists, some will require modification to get the cocking handle to work (or you dry fire the first round of every mag)

yes it will fit in an M14

yes it will fit in ANY gun with a gearbox basically with enough love.

good luck with that line up a v2 gearbox with an m14 shell and then getting it to feed and with any other gun that isnt designed for a v2.

good luck with that line up a v2 gearbox with an m14 shell and then getting it to feed and with any other gun that isnt designed for a v2.

I applogize since anything that requires any sort of work whatsoever is immediatly deemed as impossible to you.

I'll try to come up with a user friendly drop-in mod for the lazy/stupid

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that the current modle 470 could ever fit into an m14 gearbox shell. not even close. if you just measure the side of an m14 its only about 2" at most where the gearbox fits into, look at the model 470. its not even close to being possible.

Want to bet?

Archived