TM Teasers September 2014

hitmanNo2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping that is the USPc and not the full size one as that would be two Marui pistols in the space of probably 6 months or so which will be out which I would love to own (the other being the M&P). Wanted a USPc for a while but have friends who have had too many issues with the triggers on their KWA versions.

If one of the rifles is another GBBR I would bet it will be a variant of the M4 not the 417 (sadly) unless they really push their new (untested) GBBR line before the first model is released, would show confidence in their product!

Now seeing as TM has never cared about licensing issues nor have they ever seemed to have problems with them, I think they should make the first AUG GBB. Hopefully with all the variants as well. Either that or make the basic one and release front kits so we can adjust for CQB or outdoor play. I'd love a AUG para. And while they're at it, they can make the P90. They can come up with a mini compressor to activate the bolt and it'll run on a small lipo. The bolt is small enough to still fit a blowback system in there. It can be the all weather GBB. I could just be dreaming but maybe the folks in Japan can use that magic TM dust.

Sometimes I feel like I should get more models of TM magic dust make, instead of been attached to a particular family of weapon systems and gear.  There is some of their models I just would like to have for the sake of novelty, which I feel is something TM has focused on for quite some time.  Whatever these teasers happen to be, I hope they do well.

Now seeing as TM has never cared about licensing issues nor have they ever seemed to have problems with them, I think they should make the first AUG GBB. Hopefully with all the variants as well. Either that or make the basic one and release front kits so we can adjust for CQB or outdoor play. I'd love a AUG para. And while they're at it, they can make the P90. They can come up with a mini compressor to activate the bolt and it'll run on a small lipo. The bolt is small enough to still fit a blowback system in there. It can be the all weather GBB. I could just be dreaming but maybe the folks in Japan can use that magic TM dust.

I love the dream world that you live in.

KWAs USP series would be made obsolete with the TM offerings. I'm excited for it. I have always liked the USP over the HK45.

While AEGs don't really matter in the realm of who makes them, GBBs are much different. There is TM and then there is everyone else. They are just outstanding.

I remember a hilarious sig quote of one of the members of this forum (Horsem4n?) talking about waiting for Marui to release its M&P and USP, and how much better than the old KSC/KWA and WE would be. It seems that the prophecy it's going to become reality...

However, I'm worried because I don't see much aftermarket parts for the "new" TM guns. Unlike the classic 1911/hicapa/glock that seems to have smashed its KSC/WA...etc competition with plenty of aftermarket support, there is almost no spares if a TM gun hasn't been cloned before.

I remember a hilarious sig quote of one of the members of this forum (Horsem4n?) talking about waiting for Marui to release its M&P and USP, and how much better than the old KSC/KWA and WE would be. It seems that the prophecy it's going to become reality...

However, I'm worried because I don't see much aftermarket parts for the "new" TM guns. Unlike the classic 1911/hicapa/glock that seems to have smashed its KSC/WA...etc competition with plenty of aftermarket support, there is almost no spares if a TM gun hasn't been cloned before.

I know what you mean. Except the HK45 and M&P, 2 of marui's latest, are completely new.

So far most GBB from Marui were mostly rehash and lets not forget that the 1911 & hicapa can share plenty of spare parts, as it is a wide TM platform.

Which in turn give it a wide after-market platform. Also they have more (movie) fame especially the glock.

hicapa even has its own market, the racegun.

Other than that the 5-7 for example has had many spare and tuning parts, still being a completely different style of gun, same with the PX4. It took quite a while before after-market parts were available for those.

Let's also not forget that the more modern type pistol is less prone to changing in shape when it comes to after-market parts, except for mainly the slide.

Also the HK45 and M&P9 are not that long on the market.

So in short, I would not be worried, afterall TM GBB have a proven pedigree.

What I do find interesting is companies taking the liking for offering after-market parts for E.g. WE and KJW.

Which is nice and good for the player on a budget.

Archived