WE Scar H

kaufmau

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really surprised me that they opted for the standard M4/SCAR/M16/etc magazine feedlip and bucking, so I assume they're going to use the same nozzle, this makes me wonder about the nozzle's piston, Do they plan to use a better O ring for a better seal or Are they using a new wider piston design? Asking this because I imagine a different and bigger Bolt Carrier, my previous questions apply too if they're using this very same mag for an upcoming 7.62 AR platform, that would make sense, but get my head scratching thinking how the new SR25/M110 AR BC will look...

"My grandson, mankind has finally officially colonized Mars and we now have airsoft directed energy weapon replicas and I'm still waiting for that goshdarned WE M110 GBBR for my retro loadout impression!"

I think you are referring to the WE P90 GBBR ;-)

In all seriousness; I'm a *badgeress* skeptic on how good the metal is gonna be but we will see how it comes out...

Regardless of airsoft SCAR-H replicas being considered useless or not, I think most of us could agree on them being sexy.

I think you are referring to the WE P90 GBBR ;-)

Average day at WE when they are developing the P90 GBBR:

DkTOiAn.gif

Higher than average day at WE when they're working on the P90 GBBR:

JkEkWB1.gif

With the outer shell/inner parts thing we can get some magpul 7.62 pmag shells?

With modification - i think it's possible. In general it's depends of thikness of material (WE Mag shell and Magpul pmag shell). Anyway, it's need to file one of them.

Archived