CA SA58 OSW!

pedro041484

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.classicarmy.com/showcatalogue.j...id=449&pg=1

i hate anpeqs! :headbutt:

but the gun is sexy! :D

That looks very similar to a custom FAL that Guns Workshop has in the window in Hong Kong. I wonder where Classic Army got the idea...

In any case, it looks great and airsoft-news.eu gave the SA58 a very positive review, so this is certainly a tantalizing option.

The gun is indeed very nice. Its got a decent gearbox and is EXTREMELY easy to take down.

My only grip is that CA still hasnt released any standard or midcap magazines for this gun. Here we are, what, six months after its release and instead of catering to the players that want standards they release a 1000 round hicap? Come on guys!

I know for a fact more of these guns would sell if there were standards available. Ive had quite a few people inquire about them only to turn them down once i tell them there are no standard magazines available.

Sweet.

I love my SA58, but perhaps one of these years they'll sort out their home version of the 'Trigger disconnects and you get to tear the whole bleeping gun apart' game that some CA version 3 guns come with.

I. HATE. The trigger in this gun.

The gun is indeed very nice. Its got a decent gearbox and is EXTREMELY easy to take down.

My only grip is that CA still hasnt released any standard or midcap magazines for this gun. Here we are, what, six months after its release and instead of catering to the players that want standards they release a 1000 round hicap? Come on guys!

I know for a fact more of these guns would sell if there were standards available. Ive had quite a few people inquire about them only to turn them down once i tell them there are no standard magazines available.

I'm right there with you Bro. I already have a King Arms FN FAL. It's good, but I would love to get this SA58 OSW... except the lack of Standard/midcaps is a 100% no-go for me. Until they release something other than hicaps I won't be bothered with this.

That gun is hawt. Wait until Agent Hunk gets a load of this... :D

Too bad only hicaps are available. Maybe it's actually supposed to fulfill its role in real-steel (Offensive Suppressive Weapon).

Yeah but a thousand rounds is still a buttload in airsoft land lol.

I just want the stock when I buy one I will trade someone for their regular grip.... Or else I'm buying a 203 and shoving the battery in there.

{rant}HATE PEQ BATTERY BOX>>>HATE>>>HATE{/ rant}

Now that sounds like an idea... M203 batterybox...

Of course, it ignores the BB shower usage... Althought one might be able to fit mini-MOSCART shells to the launcher and get decent BBage WITH battery space retained for actual use?

Archived