eHobby Asia New Website

master_titled

Awesome!

Nice to see eHobbyAsia finally get a real legit web store. I've been ordering from them for years and love em. Their webpage seems to be loading quite slowly for me and it looks like their shipping prices have gone up a bit (which is unfortunate) but I'll still be ordering from them quite a bit I'm sure. ^_^

They're a bit expensive on it.

Well I believe they have a warehouse in CA, so they are probably now inflating the base price, and deflating the originally high eBay shipping costs (from China). So you're probably paying the same amount, but now less money is deducted as a multi-item shipping discount.

Well I believe they have a warehouse in CA, so they are probably now inflating the base price, and deflating the originally high eBay shipping costs (from China). So you're probably paying the same amount, but now less money is deducted as a multi-item shipping discount.

They were offering free shipping one most of their AEGs up until they disappeared off ebay. I was looking at paying $430 shipped for a STAR L1a1 via ebay to $571 for the same item from their store. Ordering from Redwolf, despite their higher than normal shipping costs still comes out to be cheaper($551). Most of their G&P AEGS seem to be priced higher than the Hong Kong shops and their shipping doesn't make up for it. They used to be competitive but if this keeps up, I don't know if I'll keep shopping with them.

-Piano

Nice, definitely long overdue this. Quite a nicely laid out site as well, a tad slower to navigate than the old shop I think, but looks better than the sites of a lot of other bigger retailers out there.

So it's not just me that it's slower to load on then.

Good to hear its not my internet cracking up.

Nicely laid out site though and only a little bit more expensive.

Will they now have to act like a proper shop in regards to returns and warranties etc?

Great shop though.

Archived