KWA 2010 lineup

GnGArmament

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn it where is the NS2 CZ75?

I guess its good news with the MP9s now equipped with the System 7/NS2 (which TBH is just the KSC Pre-Hardkick NPS system), which hopefully means the MP9s will be more woodland skirmishable.

In saying that, I do wish KSC would sort out their accuracy. The MP7 accuracy was a bit hit and miss when engaging over 35m though rounds were going a good 60m in the weekend. Sure it does have a 7" barrel but a 6" Hicapa can do better at 35m.

I'm really liking that Kimber Desert Warrior (the tan 1911), that things SWEET. I was just about to get one of those Socom Gear tan 1911's, but I'd just rather wait it out for the KWA.

On a side note, no I don't think the KWA gas M4's will drive WE out of business. Two different markets with two different prices. The WE stuff is like the JG/ECHO 1 of gas guns and KWA much higher quality.

I'm surprised non of the 1911's come with a threaded barrel. :P

KWA is getting into the aftermarket market too, give it time. If enough people ask, they might have them included or for sale by the time the gun comes out.

Go hit the KWAUSA.com forum and tell them you want threaded barrels! They tend to listen to customer feedback.

On a side note, no I don't think the KWA gas M4's will drive WE out of business. Two different markets with two different prices. The WE stuff is like the JG/ECHO 1 of gas guns and KWA much higher quality.

No over here.

Just speaking pistols the KWAs are actually on par if not cheaper than the WE/socom gear pistols.

IIRC correctly, the KWA "PTP" M9 with metal slide and the new WE M9 are both at around 130€ here. ( I know, don't ask, don't make fun of me)

Go hit the KWAUSA.com forum and tell them you want threaded barrels! They tend to listen to customer feedback.

oh really?

I thought WE/WETTI was the only company that listens..... maybe they're the only ones offensively renting ;)

Archived