Whats your starting/choice of weapon when you play

AirsoftKid94

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

CA M15A2 and a KSC Glock 18c. Along with a hi cap and three mid caps for the 15.

The glock only has the mag that it came with, although I just got a 49 rounder one off of ebay. Oh how i'm looking forward to using that ;)

My main weapon I hope to change in a couple of months, as I am really wanting a A&K M249 MKII B)

Ive grown fond of my Well R8, although reportablly unreliable, i have never had any problems with mine. Theres something about 15-20 rps with .2 bbs that almost always spells victory for me and whichever team i may be on that particular day.

However i have just gotten a JG m733-F, which may result in my r8 bein backup, but it will always be at my side haha

CA AUG (or the downgraded JG if its CQB) and WE Dragon with homemade grips. I should really get another mag for the pistol but I just spent my airsoft allowance on a box of midcaps for the AUG. When I saw them on ehobby I actually shouted out with joy :D

Sometimes I borrow my mates' guns, we swap round every now and again to liven things up. M14 EBR has been my favourite so far.

Once the CA sportline tactical carbine appears I'll buy one of those and use it as a base for an SPR mk12 ;)

Archived