Whats your starting/choice of weapon when you play

AirsoftKid94

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My beloved FAMAS and my TM 92 chrome. For an AEG backup, I'd suggest any of the TM GBB's, because they are extremely reliable, and are WAY more manly than those sissy auto GBB's and especially the AEP (I never liked the idea of a 100 rnd clip in a fully auto pistol).

i tend to switch between my TM G36K and beefed up CA M15A4 RIS both good weapons that wont let me down. But the thing thats always holstered on my leg is my WE Hi-Capa 5.1 its massive 40 round magazine, exelent range and un questionable reliabillity makes this a "life saver"

ofcourse if its close quarters or indoor the MP7 is my choise mainly beacause with its low FPS i can auto fire with out any one bitching :D and mp7 + some string = great trap

i have a few too many to choose from, but i like to try use all of them as much as possible. i usually turn up with 2 or 3 aeg rifles (depending on how much i trust each gun and my ability to fix them :unsure: ), my ca249 and my tm 1911.

of the aeg's i own, if i took my favourite 3, it would be my ICS MP5SD5, my CA G36K and my TM CAR15.

1st gun is the gun thaqt I am currently writting a review on, so on Saturday/Sunday night game I was using a JG G36 Project gun whom's review will appear shortly. After that I actually have a rotation system on my collection, but two guns always get taken.

My M4A1 custom:

elephant2smallvi6.jpg

and my M14 EBR:

ebrmediumsmallkn8.jpg

everything else is on a strict rotation.

FarEast, what gloves are they?

first game i usually wear ACU BDU's, ACU FSBE, ACU drop leg holster and ACU Boonie, armed with P226 and 3 mags and Scar with one high cap, 3 mid caps, i get a feel of the site (i usually play in different sites, only just found a site good enough to warrent travelling to regularly) then as the day goes on ill loose the plate carrier around mid day and will change to my boltie nearer the end of the day. and last game of the day usually something fun like just my pistol and spare mags or like last time dual welding scars

since i have just traded my pistol im looking at a desert eagle or a 1911 so thats the only thing likley to change, just got rid of my second scar too so no more dual welding them either :P

Archived