Whats your starting/choice of weapon when you play

AirsoftKid94

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ususally 3 rifles,medium range, close range and support.

either, AK47s,AKSU, m249

or, M15a4 (set up for countersniping), M4CQBR, m249,

if the 249 is out of play then a boxmag for the AK47s, but it is used as a support, no spray and pray buisness,

sidearm, Either a TM1911 or KSC USP compact

My Usual main weapon is my M4, But It's restricted to mini batteries due to the sliding stock and my distaste for crane stocks. I may whip myself up a battery sling at some point to alleviate that problem, though. For the meantime, I've got the DBoys PEQ On its way, so I may get a custom pack to fit it. If not, storage for minis.

When I'm wanting something a bit different (or when the game dictates it) I'll whip out my nice new AK - CYMA 028, with custom wooden foregrips, metal bushings, sorted compression, and a 7.2v battery in the stock. Big ammo capacity, and the batteries will last for ages with no problems.

FarEast, what gloves are they?

The gloves are Oakley Pilot v1's and they are nearlly impossible to get hold of now due to them being rather nasty if you are on the receiving end, if you know what i mean.

FarEast - I usually despise M14s (most horrible guns ever!  Ask Carrion my opinions on them :D ) but that EBR does look awesome :)

Probably cos it looks nothing like an M14... :D

Thank you, M14's weren't my thing either......now i have 3 of them :D

SCAR-"H" with 5 King Arms 85'er mags + 2 AIM hicaps with my USP + 2 mags for a sidearm and a HFC Mauser for my backup for out-door games. My in-door load out will soon consist of a Tanaka M870 and Marushin Blackhawk. God bless the tax refund man.

prefferably my g-spec, but i will play with anything i can get my hands on :P

one time i used a cheap pocket springer that shot at only like 100fps with a .20 (at best) i stalked this one guy for a while, then predicted where he was gonna go and hid in a crevice in a garage by the door thing. i knew he would look in the garage, but not in the crevice. so, i listened to his breathing to tell where he was looking. he looked in the garage, and turned to walk away. so i jumped out, pointed the cheap springer at his torso which was about 6 inches away, he began to spin around, i pulled the trigger... it MISSED the bb curved left just after leaving the barrel. needless to say i got a tone of plastic to the chest lol.

oops... sorry for goigng off topic like that... but ya, i prefer my g-spec.

depends on the game:

Normal games

woodland : M15a2 rifle, M15a4 carbine, TM m92F, plenty of pyro

CQB : M15a4 carbine, M15a2 rifle, M92F, pyro

my A&K CQB/R is gonna get its first outing at my next skirmish which is a woodland game, im not sure how its gonna hold out.

WW2

woodland : VSR10, AGM MP40, Stick Grenades

CQB : AGM Mp40, vsr10, Stick Grenades.

I prefer my VSR for woodland, its stock and so i use it with no scope as a battle rifle, people get a bit nervous when someones charging a position with a boltie witha high rate of fire.

Archived