Whats your starting/choice of weapon when you play

AirsoftKid94

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woodland : M14 (Stock) or M21 (Stock M14 with 3-9x scope) and either P226 or Mk23 NBB

Urban - Enclosed: MP5SD (stock) and either Glock 17, P226 or Mk 23 NBB

Urban - Open: G-Spec (modified) and MP5SD backup, plus one pistol as back up back up.

Me being picky, but an M14 with a scope doesnt make it an M21 :P

It depends on the day, and the rules there of.

Woodland - Recently changed, but now I start the day with a CA G3SG1 SAR tweaked to the hilt for Counter-sniper role, carrying an ICS MP5NA3.

At some point in the day, depending on event rules, I usually end up dumping it all and switching to my P90. WAAAAY lighter, easier to carry and easier on the back, but still has plenty of oomph and accuracy.

CQB - Either the MP5 again, with a lighted foregrip, or my trusty P90.

Always on my thigh is a KSC M9 and a couple of magazines.

SCAR-"H" with 5 King Arms 85'er mags + 2 AIM hicaps with my USP + 2 mags for a sidearm and a HFC Mauser for my backup for out-door games. My in-door load out will soon consist of a Tanaka M870 and Marushin Blackhawk. God bless the tax refund man.

um... where and how did you get a SCAR'H'? piccys please ;)

Me being picky, but an M14 with a scope doesnt make it an M21 :P

Sorry to disagree but the M21 is an accurised Springfield M14 and later was built from superior matereals to higher tolerances, and when I'm finished the mods it will be an M21 down to the only fire option.

I've recently played a pistol and shotty only game and my load out was my Mk23 NBB wiht supressor and as a backup a Sig P226.

SCAR-"H" with 5 King Arms 85'er mags + 2 AIM hicaps with my USP + 2 mags for a sidearm and a HFC Mauser for my backup for out-door games. My in-door load out will soon consist of a Tanaka M870 and Marushin Blackhawk. God bless the tax refund man.

You have a scar-H? Where from!

Sorry been posted before, only saw the post and got excited lol.

Of choice?

Any game I think I can get away with it, I'll use my two TM Hi-Capa 5.1s.

Or maybe just the single WA Para-Ordnance HRT Special.

And maybe a grenade or two.

Other than that, I use my TM G36c, and usually carry both 5.1s and my Para holstered as backups.

I also have an upgraded VSR-10 G-Spec that I mostly use for larger woodland games.

VFC M416 primary, Glock 18c secondary. If that dont work, M3 shotgun or G3 SAS with a M4 stock (custom built).

If the 5h17 really hits the fan, we go .12's in a paintball gun. Just wad a paper towel in the barrel and pour like 200 .12s in and then pull the trigger. Works like a shower shell, except increadibly ridiculous to see.

Archived