Muck-Up Day (last day of year) Ideas?

tom lawson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm,... remember leaving secondary school 2 years ago,.. so here's some suggestions:

Teacher wind up: During the last ever lesson repeat, mock anything your teach says.

Firecrackers: Oh how i remember these, lighting the fuses and then sticking them inside empty bins an watching everyone jump 4ft in the air :D .. Use them at your own peril though.

Clingfilm: Wrap it around a kid whilst he's sitting, or better yet and your feeling double ballsy, wrap it around your teacher so they can't move!

Duct tape: Every teacher will love you long time for this, simple really is to tape as many things of theirs as you can before they notice.

Superglue or Epoxy resin: Apply to door locks, or even better is to squirt a little bit under there books an let it dry (can't move there books) or apply a very thin strip an glue everything to his desk.

Edit: Oh dear god sledge,... no! :blink:

Then again, getting all the hot girls into an orgy with you,.. now thats an accomplishment. ;)

I had mine on the 10th i used no-more-nails to stick down evertything in the tutor room and the door to the frame :diablo: great fun

Some of my mates tried to blow up all of the outside bins with fire crackers :D one problem it was raining <_< and they didn't go off :(

some chavs got a smoke machine and disco light and starting a rave in a classroom was pretty funny except for the *suitcasey* music

Actualy one year someone bought a fish from Leeds market. They actualy asked for the smelliest one there was then they put it in the air vent in the Food Tech room. Nobody found it that day, but after the weekend the entire west side of the school stunk of fish. It was so bad by the tuesday that the cooking room had to be sealed off while they looked for it.

That reminds me of good old times :P Fishpaste anyone ?

I had mine on the 10th i used no-more-nails to stick down evertything in the tutor room and the door to the frame :diablo:  great fun

Some of my mates tried to blow up all of the outside bins with fire crackers :D  one problem it was raining <_<  and they didn't go off :(

some chavs got  a smoke machine and disco light and starting a rave in a classroom was pretty funny except for the *suitcasey* music

That i find quite hard if at all very hard to believe. :huh:

last year we were fearing attack, so we:

A ) put cling-film accross the tree line where they usually entered

B ) hid at the top of the fire stairs so we could see them coming from down the road and when they ran into the cling-film

C ) carried three dozen eggs for a counter attack

great ambush that was. B)

also weve had people run accross our oval in tellitubie suits as a distraction as other people went to prepare all their pranks.

do a nice big wee wee into a super soaker bottle and use the Pray'n'spray assault technique throughout the school (paying particular attention to first years)

oh, and leave a cows heart with a love note in a teachers desk (LOL'd so hard at that one one valentines day)

I must have gone to the same 'School of Grumpiness' as Carrion. I never found any of this funny, not even when I was a kid.

I never understood any of that signing each others shirts kinda deal either. Balls to that. I hated almost everyone, sure as hell didnt want anything to remember the poopies by.

Edit:

Nice wordfilter :lol:

Archived