Do You Remember Old Arnies?

kronic

been reading Arnie's since before the server move, I've definitely noticed more members asking questions that can easily be found if they had just bothered to search. Oh and I definitely remembered the days when CA M4s (BEFORE they got a contract with Armalite) were the biggest heaping pile of horse manure that came out of Asia costing $300, I had one of the first gen CA M16 (said AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine), just terrible, nothing worked on that cursed gun.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can still remember when hicaps were considered a GOOD thing, that's how long I've been around here ;)

seriously, it used to be a big consideration when choosing an aeg- how big is the hicap?

strange how things change...

ha ha, i remember those days, my first AEG, looked at the UZI for its UZIness, metalness, and its EG1000 motor (first one with it iirc) and the G3A4, with its Higher capacity mags... needless to say 220 rounds didnt sound good, especially on a gun with such good sounding specs. G3A4 it was

IMHO, Arnie's has slid down a bit... there's less random humour, and, well... Less fun, it seems :( I'd agree that it seems to have slowed down a fair bit after AG05 - that sort of timeframe does sound about right.

But, well. Everything changes, eh? I'll probably be here for quite a lot longer; arnies is just a part of who I am. Anything new I sign up for is always done as MDK or MDK_Marshal; Xbox live, for instance. First name I tried to have was MDK, then MDKMarshal when it wouldn't let me have that :P

But yeah... We need more random fun to bring it back to being like the good old days! A bit of spam in off-topic can't be that bad, surely? :)

been reading Arnie's since before the server move, I've definitely noticed more members asking questions that can easily be found if they had just bothered to search. Oh and I definitely remembered the days when CA M4s (BEFORE they got a contract with Armalite) were the biggest heaping pile of horse manure that came out of Asia costing $300, I had one of the first gen CA M16 (said AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine), just terrible, nothing worked on that cursed gun.

lol, a team mate has a version 1 CA M4 - we call it 'The Miracle' - it's stock, and has never broken down. Must be a one off :blink:

I can't even remember what happened last week

Wait. What did happen last week??

There's too many n00bs posting stupid questions - the stickies need to be updated imo, lets be honest they're getting a tad out of date most of them.

ITT; We feel like old farts. ;__;

Hmmm... i'm not that old but I remember the release of the G&G M14 and the TM M14... I remember the night the pre order started on AEX for the TM M14 and running up to my mom begging her to let me buy it... When she said yes i was like WOOOOOOOOO!

I remember HS all too well with his overly random comments yet incredible help when you posted something usefull. I also remember the week of non stop "What is the best AEG" threads in the general discussion, but thats more like every week now so i guess that doesnt help ^_^

:unsure::unsure:

In all seriousness, I remember when I was the ONLY person here open about my anime fandom. I also remember WAAAAAAAY back when DaHoboFest was around, and something about Dafool and fishpaste and the b&hammer.

Now THOSE were good times. :D

Archived