Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one wants to see your superman t-shirt under your cammies.

dunno what impression you are going for. i assume marines. i recommend some sort of armor carrier or vest underneath. PACA or IBA would look cool with the BOAR. i also recommend a dropleg holster and sidearm.

the esstac Boar is a great piece of kit. you're off to a good start.

Edited by chillindrdude

Actually the shirt under my cammies is a shirt with blue lettering saying "When it abosultely, positively has to be destroyed over night" with a big yellow EGA in the center. I got it the same day and was really amped about it.

At the time of the picture I wasnt going for a particular impression but with my enlistment in the Corps I really should do a Marine impression :P Yeah I think I'll try to get a hold of a PACA but funds are getting diverted away from airsoft right now <_< . A Recon impression would be nice but I dont want have some half assed attempt and claim its Recon which is why I didnt say anything when I posted it but I felt it had a tinge or hint of it. I dont have a Specter drop leg but right now it houses a WE Dragon :flamed: so I need to get a 1911 or something decent aswell.

Thanks for the help!

PS- I love my BOAR! Best damn chest rig ever!!!

no one wants to see your superman t-shirt under your cammies.

dunno what impression you are going for.  i assume marines. i  recommend some sort of armor carrier or vest underneath.  PACA or IBA would look cool with the BOAR.  i also recommend a dropleg holster and sidearm. 

the esstac Boar is a great piece of kit.  you're off to a good start.

Better? Its a WIP

dsc0033cv5.jpg

dsc0034jq0.jpg

The new gear is:

TAG Molle belt (CB)

HSGI suspenders (Khaki)

TAG flexfit hat (Tan)

and I added:

Specter drop leg holster (coyote)

alice belt (under the TAG belt held by the suspenders)

Still need:

Tan PACA

TAG canteen covers

Serpa if I dont really like having a drop leg

Hair cut, its getting long by my standards. Maybe a high and tight when I get my recruiter to take me on base to buy a USMC Flag

And comments or advice welcome

Edited by 5 to 1
Better? Its a WIP

And comments or advice welcome

Erm good for what you got, as more $$ comes in i would say camelbak, so you can ditch the canteens and i would move the dumper to where one of the canteens is, depending if you are doing cqb and moving through doorways, if you end up filling it up, then its annoying banging on things as you walk by.

Erm good for what you got, as more $$ comes in i would say camelbak, so you can ditch the canteens and i would move the dumper to where one of the canteens is, depending if you are doing cqb and moving through doorways, if you end up filling it up, then its annoying banging on things as you walk by.

Yeah Im planning on getting a camelbak along with a couple nalgene bottles and covers from TAG. As for the dumper, Im keeping it right there beause I dont play on CQB fields and I dont like it flapping and bouncing when I run. Its defenitaley in its final stages and Im almost there just need the hydration problem fixed and a MICH then Im set.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the dimensions of the Warlord vest by HSGI. Ive heard they are pretty big but i wanted to see if anyone had firsthand experience.

Is there a way you can just look at the number of molle loops on a vest and tell its dimensions roughly, been wondering this...

Does anyone know the dimensions of the Warlord vest by HSGI. Ive heard they are pretty big but i wanted to see if anyone had firsthand experience.

Is there a way you can just look at the number of molle loops on a vest and tell its dimensions roughly, been wondering this...

I've got one (V1 in OD) , I can get you the exact dimensions when I go home in about an hour and a half. Its not as big as it looks in the pictures, but still holds allot of stuff, if you want pictures from any specific angles I can do that too.

About the molle loops, each little section is like an Inch wide isn't it? and the gaps between rows is about an inch.

Edited by Vostok
Correct.  Each horizontal row is spaced 1" apart, and each loop is 1.5" wide.

themoreyouknowqp2le9.jpg

hey, I did get one of the two right :P

Im just getting ready to leave my res, so I should be home in about 30 mins, so I can get those warlord pics/measurements up

Edited by Vostok
I've got one (V1 in OD) , I can get you the exact dimensions when I go home in about an hour and a half. Its not as big as it looks in the pictures, but still holds allot of stuff, if you want pictures from any specific angles I can do that too.

About the molle loops, each little section is like an Inch wide isn't it? and the gaps between rows is about an inch.

That would be awesome if you could take pictures, just do front, left/right, back if you can.

Edited by Azulsky