Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's really, really nice Rizzo :)

very old feel to that, your really getting into PFCs aren't you?

I might have to have one of my ultimate list in PFC if I can, I know I've said I'd have one before but after some research the price difference is quite stunning!

That's pretty sweet, nice shot a cornfield (very poetic ;-) ), how does the original look though? I imagine it's quite a good photo anyway.

£70 for the revolver huh Rizz, where from? I might have to retain that particular retailer for the purposes of supplying me one :D

Verbosity (and pomposity) is a disease, only ever apparent by the egregious application of it's explications ;) I'm such a ###### sometimes I amaze myself lol

Brilliant Doc! Shame it's an SA80 tee hee hee

I don't have anything against them anymore, honest. I'd have an AEG if it could be easily reliable available yadda yadda yadda

Rizzo: You swine! Nooooooooo (in your best Vader impersonation) I'm throwing £475 their way next week (how hectic are wire tansfers??!) for some goodies but now, oh now they'll be getting patronised again with a fortnight aaarrrrggghhhhhh! Ouch, my wallet!

It's all good. Given their prices (that I just found out about) they will be my number 1 retailer from now on I reckon, simply unbeatable aren't they?

Brilliant Doc!  Shame it's an SA80 tee hee hee 

I don't have anything against them anymore, honest. I'd have an AEG if it could be easily reliable available yadda yadda yadda

Rizzo: You swine! Nooooooooo (in your best Vader impersonation) I'm throwing £475 their way next week (how hectic are wire tansfers??!) for some goodies but now, oh now they'll be getting patronised again with a fortnight aaarrrrggghhhhhh!  Ouch, my wallet!

It's all good. Given their prices (that I just found out about) they will be my number 1 retailer from now on I reckon, simply unbeatable aren't they?

You can pay by paypal- just email them for a quote of the stuff you want, and then tell them you want to pay by paypal.

Sorry if these are not arty but they are the first pictures i have ever taken really

only got a camera really about 2 months ago and never really got in to taking pictures until reading this thread so first attempt also first time using photo shop

post-8828-1123277597_thumb.jpgpost-8828-1123277916_thumb.jpg

yes that blur is intensional in the picture and was not added by photoshop

and on that last one, doesn't it look like the photos out of ICS manuals

sorry about the first one i will host it later

Edited by PariahWolf
Very cool Maglite B) Though that crappy speedloader spoils the shot somewhat.

Its not a Speedloader ;)

Its a real U.S Issue MS 2000 strobe, bloody bright it is too, used for signalling, search and rescue, etc.

strobebright6is.jpg

Taken without flash on the camera, in a fairly dark room.