Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I don't have photoshop ( I really want it right now, though), so this photo is completely un-messed around with. It's not amazing, like some of the others in this thread, but I thought it was pretty cool.

IMG_1418.jpg

I probably should've used a higher res setting, it's a little blurry. <_<

Edited by Aidan
Hey elchinator where did you  get that gun? It looks familuar to one of the Handguns used in Resi evil 4 : 3

I'm not sure if they are sold anywhere else between here and Taiwan... HFC has the same model with a straight frame, too. It's just not sold in Germany. :blink:

So this one is quite common in Germany:

http://www.hofeng.com/big_gun/gas/hg_184.htm

guns002large16fb.jpg

Just been playing about with this picture. It's nothing special, but my motivation started going out the window after a while :(

Actually, having said that, I really don't like it <_< Give me people any day. I can't do guns

Edited by dannyboy

I put this in the Desert Eagle thread, but I thought I might as well put it here as well...

I don't know if it counts as 'artistic', but its my first ever attempt at a half decent photo of anything, so please don't kill me if its not 'good' :rolleyes: I've done a small bit of editing to it (on Paint Shop Pro) to adjust the contrast, and get rid of some minor imperfections ^_^

imgp1468c3ab.jpg

(It's a chrome TM Desert Eagle Hardkick, if you hadn't already worked that out :rolleyes: )

If I could have a bit of feedback on it (ie. what have I done horribly wrong), that would be great. ;)

Thanks

Kin

Was bored after work one night, and took this picture. When people ask what I do, I usually tell them I'm a drug dealer...(Work in a pharmacy). Yes...that is flour in that plastic bag. Don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

I tell ya...there are days I wish I had my glock while working. Customers are my source of aggression, which require me to airsoft and shoot people(with BB's of course!). Airsoft is like therapy for me...

I call this..."Hard day at work" :)

work.jpg