11 Days left.....

Guinness

11 Days left and I have left to get:

-A touch Ipod and a Nano

-Rock Band for Xbox 360

-Stylus for a Shure Whtlable Headshell on the Technics SL1200 MK2 Turntable (Also a Christmas present)

What do you have left to get?

Slainte!

He is coming isn't he.......tell me he's coming?? :(

Im afraid not, Christmas became too capitalist and Santa only plays with the rich kids now

That and his slay isnt environmentally friendly enough so environmentalists have SAMed him...

SIHT!!! Xmas is just round the corner, I still need to get:

-Cards

-Guitar Hero III

-MGS portable ops

-Some book my Mum wants (?)

-Wireless router

-Some crazy french aftershave for Dad

OH DEAR GOD!

And to top it off, I share my b day with my identical twin (duh!) and my Mum, 4 days after Xmas! (29th wohoo i'll be 18!!!!!!!!!!) so there is also a host of other ballast I need to get for that aswell :D

I just made myself feel sad :(

LOL

Thank god for the internets. Just click and stuff comes to you, no waiting in lines or driving around in parking lots using up my gas, then the waiting in line, and the dealing with the peoplez who work there and are ticked off(understandably).

That and thank god for gift bags so i dont have to wrap stuff, just put it in there with some tissue paper and sign the little card and its gold.

Of course internet shopping brings out the, 1 for me, 1 for you attitude lol.

Still, it is without a doubt a huge amount less hassle :D

I've done similar this year as I really do hate the whole go shopping thing at Christmas time (More than usual !)

I'm not sure I have got everyone something yet, I'll check that sometime in the next few days, leaving me just enough of a time frame for the inevitable panic buys later. It adds a bit of excitement at least, hehe.

The wife's stuff is done. Got her a Zune, a Zune dock, a pair of Koss wireless headphones, a cashmere sweater, the most expensive more lingerie pajamas ever and a new oak jewelry chest/cabinet thing. And a few CDs/DVDs.

God bless internet shopping. Otherwise she'd have gotten our dog with a ribbon on him and maybe some thing from our kitchen wrapped in a plastic bag. I don't have the time or patience to go to 26 stores and deal with 26 incompetent, angry and sarcastic sales clerks. Not to mention the mindless mass of senseless people infesting said stores.

Archived