The REAL what am bestest gun thread.

Mr.Hyde

Yello!

So what gun, do you guys think is the BEST airsoft gun made. I am sure there will be a bit of debate on this.

Now it does not matter what role the gun is for, support sniper pistols whatever. I am thinking by how well it is made, shoots, and feels.

I really hope I dont ###### pablo off though, he does not like What am bestest gun threads lol.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VFC scar. I have it and its very practical, sexy and tough.

KWA M4, all the reliability and power Ill ever need, in a nice cheap package.

in before trademarks suck

I guess I totally win then, since I just said both of those. Looks like I am awesome. Problem is those are two guns! I would take the scar though.

real sword type 56 - externals with the spec finish materials and strength of the real thing - internals better than any stock classic army, ics, star, G&G, VFC or TM.

KWA's new M4 might have nicer internals (Ive yet to see one), and yes systema have some fancy electronics and quick change upper gearboxes on the PTW ..but both can come back and try to knock it off its perch when they start making theres out of same materials as a real M4 :)

So which gun has the most pros and fewest cons? For a pistol I'd say the TM mk23 socom

Nice gun, now try holstering it with the silencer and LAM attached. Hell, just try it with the silencer. I loved mine, but it was just impractical as a backup due to it's length (and it's not so good without the silencer). For pistol only games, it's great.

The ugly gun that I build for myself to my specifications and is completely tailored to my own needs in airsoft. It is a mishmosh of parts, but has real stell rate of fire, is accurate, has good sights, et cetera et cetera. Translation, the gun I have been working on peice by peice singe first starting airsoft and will probably still be working on peice by peice for another couple years or so.

tm 1911 nbb centemeter master. it am win honestly and you cant say anything to the contary

ultimatly the thread is doomed to the following chains of thought

1) its new there for must be bestested and noone knows for sure either way so you cant argue with me

2) me too me too it am winzor

3) well noones owned them all so you cant make a comparision

4) there are no criteria for what is best so the thread is pointless as its just opinion

5) different countries and even sites have different limits so whats good in say the us is unusable in the uk so its to open and to easily biased by local laws.

6) not another what am bested gun thread ffs

7) my gun am bested as its my gun

8) idont agree so ill call you names/insult your contry/use irrelivant RS facts (infact internet bingo time)

9) mods lock for spamage and flamewar.

can it be locked now ive saved everyone alot of time hassel and ill feeling?

Nice gun, now try holstering it with the silencer and LAM attached. Hell, just try it with the silencer. I loved mine, but it was just impractical as a backup due to it's length (and it's not so good without the silencer). For pistol only games, it's great.

No, what you do with a Mk23 is put in a M4 length barrel and use it as a primary! I've seen it done before.

The best gun is the one that doesn't exist. If you are committed enough, you can put together a gun that has the best of everything, and it will beat any stock gun, but it will cost you a hell of a lot.

If you mean what is the best stock gun, then probably Systema. Can't comment on the KWA M4.

Archived