H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Styrofoam Batman! The orange tip was just orange tape, I unwrapped it pretty fast. I bought this NIB from Pro--T, I only want the front end and stock from it. The rest is going away. No bolt or bolt catch on this model, but the aftermarked DBoys receiver has them. Go figure.

Nice 416! Where'd you get it? I didn't think H&K traded Dboy 416s were still available anymore.

I have the ARES G36 with the full optics and I am wondering (pure curiosity) if there is a way to remove the ugly white Trademarks. I know the Asia version has the nice Engraved HK trademarks. I am wondering if they are under the ugly white ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

My now to 85% finalized G36A2 :)

New ARES G36 EBB with TM Carrying Handle, STAR S-Point (old version), selfmade non-functional LLM01 replica with original plug and pressure switch, original sidemount and selfmade side-plate.

LLM and side-plate designed with CATIAV5 and made of synthetic material through laser sintering (LLM01) and PolyJet 3D-Printing (Side-plate). God bless Rapid Prototyping! :artist:

I chose this configuration according to a picture in the K-ISOM Magazin of the "Jägerbattalion 292".

It's an nice config, because the Red-Dot needs to be more in the middle of the gun to be more effectiv, but the line of sight gets higher :(

cimg2072a42j.jpg cimg2074g05v.jpg cimg2075r4p5.jpg cimg18293woue1dn.jpg

The vertical grip will be replaced by an original H&K, SEF still missing (need a second, complete ARES grip) and the S-Point needs to be replaced by an Original Hensoldt RSA.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Cheers

Chin

The vertical grip will be replaced by an original H&K, SEF still missing (need a second, complete ARES grip) and the S-Point needs to be replaced by an Original Hensoldt RSA.

After you get that Hensoldt RSA, can you send the S-point to me? ;)

I'm missing some UMPs.:D

post-60763-12801531399142_thumb.jpg

Both are G&G.

The one without grip is brand new and it is my girlfriend's, the one with vert. grip is mine. The paracord is my custom sling swivel if you were wondering.

I can confirm that the UMP akimbo in MW2 is an epic ######.

Review is coming!;)

Edited by emp3ror86