AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SACSlym that looks so awsome. im making it the backround on my comp if you dont mind.

Want bigger versions?

Here they are in 1024x768, should be better on a desktop that way.

AKSU10241.jpg

AKSU1024.jpg

Edited by SACSlym

If its 14mm CCW, then yes it will, just FYI though, it took some modification to keep the BBs from hitting the interior, luckily for me since I use an extended tightbore it was pretty easy to do.

although its probably a different story with the aluminum version (WHICH I ORDERED BUT GOT STEEL ANYWAY) sigh

Edited by SACSlym

I do want to geta longer barrel for it when I put it on. cause it woudlnt help supress the sound either way right?

so yeah im so pumped now it will fit mine!

should I want alum or steel which is better?

Edited by Schultz98

The Badger will say this up front, he HATES his RK 104, it has given him nothing but trouble and is quite frankly the bane of his existence, not counting of course pterodactyls. Well he just got it back from AEX today, another $30 spent on jammed trigger mech.... In his undulating rage he decided to fix up its paint job which had originally been a hideous forrest green to a more "tactical" olive drab, he got bored so only did one coat, but he still feels that the B**ch is worth mentioning.

P5190334.jpg

P5190335.jpg

P5190336.jpg

P5190337.jpg

and yes, that is a tiny little Badger head on the side of the receiver... dont ask.

badgerdancing6.gif

yo do you guys know if those element ones fit the Vfc Ak series? i wunna put one on my soon to be ak105

just FYI if you're bothered about realism, you could have it set up as an AK104 as the PBS1 was designed for 7.62 rounds. it'd just be case of using a set of black sprayed MAG AKM mids rather than 74 mags :) just thought you might be interested to know that.

just FYI if you're bothered about realism, you could have it set up as an AK104 as the PBS1 was designed for 7.62 rounds. it'd just be case of using a set of black sprayed MAG AKM mids rather than 74 mags :) just thought you might be interested to know that.

Lol thank you :D im not going for realism really. Not to mention it have 15 mag plum ak74 midcaps sitting in my room right now