G36 Picture Thread

Dun dun dun duhhhhh!!!!!

At long last I can post my SL8. Ive wanted to get pictures up for so long but didnt have a camera. Please forgive the pictures, they aren't the best quality. Ill post better ones at some point in the future

0830091611.jpg

0830091612.jpg

0830091613.jpg

P.S. I know I promised pictures of my girlfriend wearing my stuff a few pages back, theyre finally up in the flecktarn thread

Edited by Seraphim989
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC04322.jpg

DSC04324.jpg

My TM G36C turned G36K (Sorry about the quality...was doing this without effort)

Future Plans

G36K RAS

Tom Cruise Sight (a.k.a. Ares Dual Optic)

First Factory M4 Stock Adapter

King Arms Special Force Crane Stock

Sand Rail Covers (to match Multicam Loadout)

Anyone got a picture of how it would look like? Would really help me to see if it would really look right.

Dreams: (different configuration setup)

G36C Flat Top Rail

HK Sights

ECLAN 3x Magnifier

Comments (constructive) and suggestions welcome!

I know no one will believe it since Ive taken so long to put pictures up, but I was the first person I ever saw to put PMAGs in their G36. I thought it was the coolest idea ever. And then I saw other people start doing it and didnt feel quite as special anymore...Oh well, it aint rocket science, someone else had to come up with it too

Edited by Seraphim989
I know no one will believe it since Ive taken so long to put pictures up, but I was the first person I ever saw to put PMAGs in their G36. I thought it was the coolest idea ever. And then I saw other people start doing it and didnt feel quite as special anymore...Oh well, it aint rocket science, someone else had to come up with it too

Is that supposed to make you cool? :P