CADPAT Picture Thread

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm 6-4 and large trousers fit fine and iirc my old pair where medium long which also fitted ok.

Ebay and flecktarn.co.uk would probobly be your best bet although the flecktarn set is repo.

I love the flecktarn stuff, its held up really well to the washing machine (been washed about 20 times now) and its barely faded. We got some other repro versions from Canada and it is dull as *fruitcage* and fades when you look at it.

Any pointers on where to get some "issue" kit?

Right have read through the thread and am now wanting to inflict pain on the person who linked to the CF webby now where did i put my credit card!? I only have one pic of me in CADPAT as i normally camo my face and they cannie see me (love the stuff i do) CADPAT pic i apologise in advance for the bad looks.

I took some pics of my non issued kit a few days ago when it was really nice outside, will have to toss them up online.

Same thing as Lerch, in about a months time I can get pics of my issue gear, and MAYBE some gun pronz pics of my C8A2 at the range. Depends on if my RSM and RSO wont chew my *albatross* off lol.

Must.... revive.... thread... ugh...

Took these pics to show case my CADPAT stuff to be traded soon with a member of this forum... And it was really really nice outside and I was bored, being finished with school for the summer.

DCP_3787.jpg

DCP_3794.jpg

DCP_3792.jpg

DCP_3791.jpg

DCP_3790.jpg

DCP_3788.jpg

DCP_3713.jpg

DCP_3714.jpg

Notice the cool pad that I made for the back strap... I'm proud of it :D

Put the pouches on my rig also, but did not take any pics... Might do that tomorrow morning...

Just got mine today, and it only took a month to get here!

/sarcasm

My first set of REAL camo:

Canadianloadout003.jpg

Canadianloadout014.jpg

I can't let anyone see my face! Not really, it's just really hard for me to get good pics, and it just turned out that way.

Also, I'm apparently not the only one who likes CAPDAT:

Package.jpg

No wonder it took so long to get through customs ;)