Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It can't be a CA, the trademarks don't match. Now that I look at it, its looks like an ICS even though it doesnt have "I Chin Shivan/ICS" on it. Wierd. I guess ICS changed the trademarks on it because I had an ICS QD silencer before and it had ICS trademarks on it. The one I have now has real trademarks.

Well...I just got a G&P Aimpoint....so I turned almost non-accessorized into a geardo monster (ugly or beautiful, is up to you :) )

So I had my normal ICS M4 RIS and removed the carrying handle and put on the Aimpoint with cantilever mount.

GhettoMods1.jpg

However, then I'd be left with a useless carrying handle but I can't let that happen! So I thought hrmm...how about trying to attach the aimpoint to the front RIS!

GhettoMods3.jpg

GhettoMods4.jpg

Unfortunately the front rail was thinner than the body rail so I it would be off center from the front sights. So I decided to put the carrying handle it on one of the guard rails :o ...I've tried all the sides including being "gangsta" and tried to aim on the side :P but I settled on the front....

GhettoMods2.jpg

But then I also thought.....hrmm... the Aimpoint came with a L-Shaped Mount which I now have just laying around unused...again I realize I cannot have a unused part! So I looked round the house for a spare flashlight and found the perfect one! And mounted sucker too! :D .

GhettoMods5.jpg

GhettoMods6.jpg

All this from just buying a aimpoint and a cantilever....life is good....

Now all I need is to buy a M203, Laser for the PEQ box, mid-caps, and i'm good!

Specs

ICS Car-97 M4 Carbine RIS

Woodland Upper - M1x0 (x00 fps)

CQB Upper - M80 (280 fps)

Prometheus 6.03 mm Tightbore Barrel

Prometheus Hard Hop-up rubber

G&P 30 mm Aimpoint with Cantilever Mount

G&P L-Shaped Mount with a free RDEXPO Flashlight

Edited by Jedi2155
Dude can i use that as a wallpaper too?

Do you have a 1024 x 768 version of it?

Also, your CA gun seesmt to be the more recent ones. are the hop up gears yellow?

THANKS!

When i get home i'll get the version thats 1024x768 for you. Im at my gfs right now so...

You can definatly use it as your wallpaper to, also my hop up is yellow and it is one of the recent ones, i got it 3 weeks ago. :)

I was originally planning to Buy a BUIS but then ehobby asia limited my orders to 2 at a time, and I'd have to wait 10 days before I could make another order. So I just went screw it, and went without the BUIS.

I wont' be playing with the carrying handle, but just leaving there so I can hold the gun by the carrying handle for all the times i'm not in the field.

Edited by Jedi2155
I was originally planning to Buy a BUIS but then ehobby asia limited my orders to 2 at a time, and I'd have to wait 10 days before I could make another order. So I just went screw it, and went without the BUIS.

I wont' be playing with the carrying handle, but just leaving there so I can hold the gun by the carrying handle for all the times i'm not in the field.

Just cut your carrying handle :D