Armalite Pictures

To the guys who have PEQ 2's up front, the guys who put it on the top rail, can anyone actually use the front sight post or no?

Here is a shot of my ICS M4 with PEQ and Iron Sights, you can see half the post so it should still be fine in daylight. Night time is much more difficult.

Airsoft%2026.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to ask but how did you break it dude, thats harsh...

I can recommend the ICS ones, ive never had a problem with mine.  :)

Dickens

Word of the wise, don't tighten the top RIS screw to tight, or it will punch a hole right through the top of the RIS around the screw hole.

The screw that should of came with the CA RIS was never sent with the actual RIS and evike sent me another screw that was not the same length, so i had to make it extra tight so the little mechanism would bite onto the delta ring. :waggle:

I have a question, what is the biggest battery than can fit into the CA stock handguards? In my Marui i use to have a 9.6v 1700 mah nunchuck battery, but the inside of the handguard had to be dremmeled out i guess (cobra airsoft did it for me). I'm just cruious whats a decent sized battery to stick in there that will fit good.