Well R2 (VZ61 clone) Probably on the way

CrazyJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WRONG. www.cymawell.com is a distributor, who (SUR-F**KING-PRISE) distributed CYMA and WELL guns.

And is deader than dead now.

Anyway, it seems like JG is the best ACM manufacturer according to Airsoft-news users. Even if it's not the best, it has the most guns out already.

Will they have lowcaps for this thing? I don't feel comfortable about that drum.

i agree with Mike, the drum looks cool, but no, you wouldn't be unstoppable...its called...other people shooting you.there are smaller full auto guns, this gun looks incredible though, any chance you could maybe mod Mp7 mags to fit? or maybe some other AEP mags? maybe a good idea if you want lows

Looks like there are no sling hooks in the pic. Is this the case for the TM one aswell.

(thinking this could be a nice sniper backup if it turns out to be good)

Cheers :)

I've never seen a sling point on any VZ-61 (real or replica)... But that's nothing a single loop of 550 cord can't fix ;)

I have a couple of the Well MP7s and they both have given me thousands of rounds of good service. Yes, it has had a few issues, but nothing that a very small amount of work would not solve. A LOT of the Well MP7 bashing occurred by people unable to work past some of the Well short comings (The hop up being one of the biggest). Then that bashing was amplified in the hot house of internet forums. You could visit some forums and find people reccomending a particular clone vendor's brand of MP7(Well, BE or Galaxy) and they had never even held the TM version much less owned one of these clones. Yet they were giving advice out like they were leading consumer testing service.

So I will definitely look into this even if it is a Well version. Although I will probably get the TM drum mag rather than trust a Well version. I have had issues with Well mags in the past.

All this said, the clones are cheaper than TM in PRICE. You often have to make up the difference in price by tinkering with the clone on your own. If you are unwilling or unable to do this then stick with TM. They work fine out of the box 99% of the time.

Just my 2 cents your opinion may vary ;)

Wow Mr. Walther Lock, you seem to be behind times. Quite embarrassing I would say.

I will proudly admit that I am behind the times regarding the companies producing low quality products using hungry, blind Chinese children.

All I remember is, my friend worked there, and he always claimed that he "worked for CYMA," that's all I recall.

Still, I remain unembarrassed, though, thank you.

I will proudly admit that I am behind the times regarding the companies producing low quality products using hungry, blind Chinese children.

All I remember is, my friend worked there, and he always claimed that he "worked for CYMA," that's all I recall.

Still, I remain unembarrassed, though, thank you.

Actually, the Chinese Airsoft clone factories use paid labour. They employ mostly from the 18-21 age bracket - usually university students.

Any more racist stereotypes you'd like to bring to bear? Or shall we all just confirm what we suspected: That you're wrong.

Badger: They'll fit in the tornado, but not with a magazine in. You're probably gonna find yourself better off with something like an Mp5k sling on the lanyard loop than a pistol holster.

Walther: we must all accept responsibility for what we post, saying you're allowed to be wrong because a company or companies use cheap labour is not acceptable.

Darklite: Deep breath and say it with me- Goosfraba! Seriously, try and calm down a bit and be less confrontational in you replies.

Darklite: Deep breath and say it with me- Goosfraba! Seriously, try and calm down a bit and be less confrontational in you replies.

Fair enough.

But regardless, Walther, stop pulling misinformation and lies out of whatever dark crevice you find them and posting them here.

If you don't know of what you speak, speak not at all.

Walther: we must all accept responsibility for what we post, saying you're allowed to be wrong because a company or companies use cheap labour is not acceptable.

I'm perfectly willing to affirm that I was, in fact, wrong, I never said I was right or that it was alright that I was wrong. I had misinformed myself by not looking into the issue deeply enough, and only relying on my memory. My complaint regarding their cheap labor is only a reflection of my and my family's PERSONAL experience with Chinese manufacturers, IE; actual trips to China to see the factories from which we are importing from, as we do have an import business running. They were, most assuredly, NOT places you would want to visit.

Vero, I would rather not take flames silently from multiple others just because I was incorrect about something, I was corrected, that is good, I was then attacked, that is bad.

Actually, the Chinese Airsoft clone factories use paid labour. They employ mostly from the 18-21 age bracket - usually university students.

Any more racist stereotypes you'd like to bring to bear? Or shall we all just confirm what we suspected: That you're wrong.

Hmmmmm, interesting, I will have to look into that myself, but unless you have visited every factory from every company, there is no way to 100% confirm this. It's not uncommon for companies, even western companies, to lie about their labor. I am in relations with several American companies that claim to only use "well-paid, well cared for American citizens," however, much of their force is, in fact, illegal workers.

Furthermore, where, exactly, do the statements "Hungry" "Blind" or "Chinese" offend any race or even ethnic group of people, sir?

Too often are accusations of racism spouted from mouths in every situation. So much so that "racist," seems to have lost its meaning.

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm) n 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Now, where does my concern for the working conditions of my fellow man fall into that definition? Oh, yes, that's right, it doesn't.

I take very much offense to your accusations of racism, sir, myself being very multiracial, bearing no concrete connection with any major race, how can I feel superior to any race if I have no race?

Furthermore, the Chinese are not a race, they are a nationality. If I were being racist, I would be talking down on Asians, but, that doesn't make sense either, as several of my closest friends throughout my life have been Asian, some of which Chinese, even my ex-girlfriend being Asian.

If I hated these people, why would I tie myself to them so closely? Oh, that's right, I wouldn't.

Also, I have just noticed that you are a moderator here. Is flaming not against the rules in which you are supposed to be enforcing, sir?

We have gotten far off topic. I hope the Well R2 will work well, and that all purchasing parties are content with their item.

Love, Walther

::EDIT::

Fair enough.

But regardless, Walther, stop pulling misinformation and lies out of whatever dark crevice you find them and posting them here.

If you don't know of what you speak, speak not at all.

Oh, the loving embrace of a contradiction. I have missed you so.

Also, lolumad?

I'm a moderator now? Why was I not told?

And Walther, I have several friends who quite regularly visit the CYMA, DBOYS and JG factories, and they do not use child labour.

Also, true, you weren't being racist - but I've had enough of people who immediately assume that "Hey, it's made in China. Must have been built by malnourished slave toddlers." I was perhaps over the line - I apologize.

I'm a moderator now? Why was I not told?

And Walther, I have several friends who quite regularly visit the CYMA, DBOYS and JG factories, and they do not use child labour.

Also, true, you weren't being racist - but I've had enough of people who immediately assume that "Hey, it's made in China. Must have been built by malnourished slave toddlers." I was perhaps over the line - I apologize.

It's alright, we can forget about it now.

Anyways, yes, R2, gun, fun, bang, shoot wheee.

Archived