What's your favorite shot ever?

shinigami49

one of the ones i remember was when i was playing, i decided to go in a tree in this really bushy area. So one person walked right under me and i thought he saw me so once he pased me i shot him on semi auto on the back of the neck. It was pretty cool cause he didnt even know where i was after i shot him and he was like 20 ft infront of me.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a CQB game, when my Diemaco LSW stopped firing due to electrical troubles, I unholstered my Bell M10m revolver and carried on. Here's the video of the kill:

Ranks as one of my top ones, though I don't really keep track.

Na, hand held camera. I might add that it was my first kill with my M10 since I bought it, that's why I feel that it's a special kill. And the whole setting of that place was incredible, Stalingrad-ish. That's also why I like that shot.

I can't remember the best shot I've had but I have a shot worth mentioning.

A couple of months ago I was at a 24 hour event and it was about dusk, 9PM. We were facing a new team in the area. 8 of us were walking through the woods on a bridleway when we were ambushed. Instincively we hit the deck but some of us were hit. The fatal error in the ambushers plans was that they had placed people on both sides of the path! We had hit the deck and began firing but they were firing on auto and they had shot the *beep* out of their own teammates on the other side of the road. Lol, they hit more of their own team than they did us!

in wind, behind a barricade in the open, a friend of mine made 2 cracking shots. i was reloading and said "there are 2 of em over their behind that barricade" he has a kjw mk1 ruger pistol. its 40 metres in high wind. he jumps up, fires 2 rounds, and jumps down. i hear ""hit". i turn to congratulate him, but he has already jumped up and fired 2 more shots. "hit" . lol never thought that was possible. he was pretty suprised too... and thats nothig to what they were :P

my best was in the same game, with my stock JG bar 10, a guy about 55 metres down range is popping at me with his gun, i jump up, rush the aiming , and fire. I somehow hit him. and he was half hidden behind a barrel. i still cant believe it acutally hit him .lol. and that was my JG's first ever game... ;)

at the guy who shot someone in the head at close range full auto: stupid.

my fav was with my gspec... cant remember distance, i think about 40m-ish a guy was hiding behind cover, he knew i was aiming at him, and he was popping his head out at the same spot at pretty much regular intervals, i managed to time my shot so that i fired just before he popped his head out, and when he did pop it out, my bb hit him :) i was pretty happy with myself after that.

Mine:

I was hiding in bushes with just my Mk 23 socom and totally steamed up glasses when I saw blurred bit of movement roughly 50 feet away, so i fired a single shot. Only to hear, amongst other phraes, "hit". I spoke to the guy later and it turns out I got him straight between the legs :D

This one's not mine but it was pretty cool. We were playing a pistol game in a factory with stairs and catwalks. I was on the ground floor with a teammate when someone started to fire at us from a crack in the ceiling 30 feet up. We both sprinted for cover and my teammate fired several rounds in the general direction for covering fire only to hear a Hit call from the ceiling. It was pretty amazing as we couldn't even see the guy.

My personal favorite is the shot that I never fired.... let me explain, well I had my TM 1911 and a friend on the other team was using my MP001 so I ran out of gas in my pistol and saw my friend with the MP001 about 20-25ft. away so I just yell bang-bang and he just said Hit and I was astonished because nobody else was shooting at him and he actually thought I shot him.

happened awhile ago but was still interesting

was using my kj elite IA and i had 9 shots left but i ran out of gas :o . luckily i had my mini madbull grenade launcher on the gun. i saw this one guy and he was firing at a different bunker than mines. so i popped up and gave him the shot right in the mask. it was hilarious :)

Night game.

Myself and a team mate with tracer units snuck behind enemy lines. We saw about 5 guys 50 feet in front of us. He said wait for my command. He had the night vision so I waited right next to him aiming my AEG. He said fire! We took out all 5 enemies then a sixth one came out from behind something killed my team mate and then shot me. Only catch is the BB flew up my nose and I fainted. I woke up with like 12 guys around me all decked out in gear felt like I was a prisoner or something haha.

Turns out the BB flew up my nose, struck a nerve, and I passed out.

Got 3 kills before I went down though it was pure adrenaline.

shot into the wind at urban assault, the round curves perfectly round a door in another building quite some distance away. few seconds later someone walks out of said door with their gun above their head. cue much "good shot!".

complete fluke but there you go =P

Local CQB moments. The scene was that I was barricaded to a garage with my friend and red team was behind only door(we were blue and only survivors). We finally tried to break out so we kicked doors and started to scream and shoot everywhere. Luckily new players were behind that door and they *beep* their pants and started to retreat. We died finally but we were able to drop 7 fleeing players 2 vs 13 situation.

I was standing at a respawn point on a road in a big woodland site with a couple of team-mates and a guy from the opposite team. It was quite a long game so we were all having a quick break before we went back into play.

Another guy from the opposing team came running up to us out of the trees, shouting "BANG!" and "Take your hits!". We reminded him it was a respawn point and suggested he go away, which he rather sheepishly did.

Once he was about 10m or so up the road I asked my friend for his GBB and shot him in the back. He didn't look happy but it was really satisfying!

Probably my favourite though was a guy who was just at the edge of my range. I was up in a wooden tower and he was behind a ridge on the tree line and neither of us could quite hit each other. Not particularly exciting but I eventually managed to tweak my aim every few exchanges and I finally nailed him when he popped up for a shot.

My fav was when some dude almost stepped on my M4 when I was crawling behind enemy lines along the border

of woods along a field. I popped up, shot his face, then his buddies on the road engaged by my team I simply

picked them ALL off 2 shots to the head each at 50-60 feet. haha So funny.

Climbed up a fence onto a shed roof, and onto the main structures roof, then down to a little porch roof.

Team rushed out and shot them all in the top of the head, lmao (okay so one of them finally figured out where I was and shot him in the chest and neck (I missed his head) :(

awesome thread

My fav was when some dude almost stepped on my M4 when I was crawling behind enemy lines along the border

of woods along a field. I popped up, shot his face, then his buddies on the road engaged by my team I simply

picked them ALL off 2 shots to the head each at 50-60 feet. haha So funny.

Climbed up a fence onto a shed roof, and onto the main structures roof, then down to a little porch roof.

Team rushed out and shot them all in the top of the head, lmao (okay so one of them finally figured out where I was and shot him in the chest and neck (I missed his head) :(

awesome thread

I wouldn´t want to play with you.

Mine was in a skirmish, i only had 1 mag left, and i was the only one who was alive in my team, and there was this kid who had a pistol with very low ammo, and he was also the last man on thier team.

So i was standing by a wall, waiting to strike, i did know where this kid was, he was in the house, witch i stood outside, and i just heard him picking up bb's from the ground (apparently he was out of bbs) but anyway, i leaned from the wall, and saw him picking up bbs, ha was facing the ground with his *albartroth* faceing the door (witch i was standing by) so i moved just 1 meter away from him, then sprayed the last of my mag on hes *albatross*! :rolleyes:

Archived