Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got my KWA USP .45

1009061110rn5.th.jpg

1009061111nc8.th.jpg

1009061112nz8.th.jpg

1009061113ce0.th.jpg

UTG MP5A4, built crappy broken in two weeks, but great CQB for first week of use.

1009061115cb7.th.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the crappy images, I used my camera phone. Do you guys know where I can go to get laser etched trademarks? Also what material is the orange tip? It cant be paint 'cause it feels plastic/rubber. Will they make upgrades/aftermarket for this baby?

Edited by canizzle
The goggles, they do nothing.

Close!

The Simpsons

In a scene from The Simpsons episode 130, "Radioactive Man," Rainier Wolfcastle unsuccessfully tries to shield himself from a giant wave of acid by using protective goggles. His exclamation, "My eyes...the goggles do nothing!" has become part of internet humor and is used as a humorous expression after viewing something unpleasant (though it is often said as "The goggles... they do nothing!").

Actually you're close. I'm right. :D

Edited by poorieuser

wow talk about elite right there. The only thing that bugs me is the under rail on the G36 foregrip....get the extended one so you can mount the grip further back, then it'll be perfect. Anyway those guns look the $*(* as of now, and yes do take more pics with the new digi.

I hear you, I like the foregrip a little closer, too. I have the bottom rail right now. Unfortunately, the two mounting holes are about 1mm too far apart, so I need to file out one of the holes in order to mount it. I was searching for a rat tail file about 2 hours ago but couldn't find it which is annoying, because I saw it a few days ago when I didn't need it. <_<

I cant wait until this thread is spammed with pics of new HK416s :D

I'm getting one, so let the stock-ness overpower you H&K fans!!!!111

NO LITHIUM!!!! Not the review!!! I meant no one tried to make one like that??!!?

What you meant to say was "Has anyone else tried to make another one like that?" Your abuse of the English language is dreadful dude :P

MP5s are really hard to fit M203s to. Really really hard, probably because of the angled foregrip (hence the SG1 foregrip used in the EOD) and suchlike.

Easy fix is to get a RIS, RAS or otherwise railed foregrip and just whack on a MB XM203 or any RIS M203 of course, I might even do so meself as the integral version is just gonna be a royal PITA.

Clarence Lai is pretty much reknowned as being the best gunsmith in the world and he only made one, says something doesn't it?