H&K Picture Thread

Here's mine but not for long :(  Oh and does anyone know if a real aimpoint killflash fits on an aimpoint replica like the king arms or G&P brand?

Yes. CA also make a killflash now too.

Nice CD-tower drum mag. I like the stenciling on it especially.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What RIS is that on your mp5?

its a mosquito molds RIS but I did a little bit of customization to it.

moutwtrng, is there a tutorial or guide anyway on the net that shows how to make one of those CD case drum mags?

cheers

I will sometime when I feel not lazy! :P

Edited by moutwtrng

Awsome collection mightyjebus Always wanted to do that and just collect HK guns cause I was just getting sick of m16's and m14's but never got around to doing it. And please dont put any kits on them I dont know why but it just looks cool like that :D Noticed you were missing the grand daddy, The PSG-1 ;) +1 my friend!

-

Mightyjebus, your post made me smile. 10 Rifles/SMGs. Do you have any pistols for the collection?

I'll get some pics up when I get home for Christmas break. I think all my stuff + my mates' stuff together can't beat mightyjebus, though, lol. I've got a UMP, G3-SG1 (on the way), G3-SAS (on the way), and I'm looking to get a USP .45. I'll try to get a picture of all of them with my friend's MP5s (A4, SD6, 2 UTGs) and my brothers CA-36k. It's a safe bet we like HK. :D