H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the the RS G36 the German version does not have a bolt catch which is that little button in the trigger guard which is found on all airsoft G36's.

Really? How else would they manually lock the bolt back?

pix3194206828a5ad1yp4.jpg

Hmm, looks like it's on the real steel.

Why would they leave bolt stop away from a military version? It would mean that the gun would have to be charged every time you run out of ammo, in the same way the AK's do. It would probably cost lives, if not for the sound, for the fact that you couldn't tell if there was a bullet chambered when low on ammo.

Why would they leave bolt stop away from a military version? It would mean that the gun would have to be charged every time you run out of ammo, in the same way the AK's do. It would probably cost lives, if not for the sound, for the fact that you couldn't tell if there was a bullet chambered when low on ammo.

Lots of rifles don't have a bolt catch, like the G3 and Famas. I have myself used the G3 for over a year and its not a problem. But i came over a little movie clip over at a buddy's house, it clearly shows the bolt locking back and to release it you have to pull the charing handle. Ill see if i can find it on the web

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

AE MP5 Version 4

-Guarder Piston

-Area 1000 Piston Head

-Systema Tightbore

-Deepfire 200mm Silencer

Tokyo Marui MP7

-Leg Holster

Sorry for the bad background, I'm not much of a photographer. I'll try to get some better ones. But, my only loadout consists of only H&K perfection :-)

DP

AE MP5 Version 4

-Guarder Piston

-Area 1000 Piston Head

-Systema Tightbore

-Deepfire 200mm Silencer

Tokyo Marui MP7

-Leg Holster

Sorry for the bad background, I'm not much of a photographer. I'll try to get some better ones.  But, my only loadout consists of only H&K perfection :-)

DP

Well we don't have the pics for the background now do we? it is the HK perfection were after :)

What higcaps are those for you're MP7? i know there not marui. Some Chinese copy??

Well we don't have the pics for the background now do we? it is the HK perfection were after  :)

What higcaps are those for you're MP7? i know there not marui. Some Chinese copy??

I actually have no idea. I've kind of been wondering myself. I got this in a trade. The magazine has H&K markings on the bottom. It's not the wind style highcaps, but a spring loaded mid cap. It holds close to a 100. Anyone know?

DP

I actually have no idea. I've kind of been wondering myself.  I got this in a trade.  The magazine has H&K markings on the bottom. It's not the wind style highcaps, but a spring loaded mid cap.  It holds close to a 100.  Anyone know?

DP

STAR.

They are 100 rounds and have HK Trades.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-Airsoft-AEG-Magaz...oQQcmdZViewItem