H&K Picture Thread

Nice HK33s. It's cool to see all the different variations. Here's a pic of the final version of mine. It took a while of trying different parts out, and this is what finaly came out. I posted some pics earlier in this post, of the previous setup. In the pic it has the ACOG mounted since the big scope is not that practical. Doesn't look as good but much more practical. Sling is also missing since it's on the my M4 for now till the new one arrives.

post-8307-1130167719_thumb.jpg

Edited by NOE15
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

loads of places will sell them,

http://www.entrygear.com

http://www.botac.com/

to name just afew.

failing that almost all the airsoft retailers out in HK sell them. i paid $60 or so for mine. and i got mine from wgcshop.com

But being state side that you are, u should have be able to pick one up locally. try going onto the surefire webby and seeing if there is a retailer near you.

Ah turnershark you make me wish i had my old forgrip.....dang i have always regretted selling it. now i just need a new one.

well i got mine with the light for only 30$!!!!, light works great too ;)

here:

http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/catalog/A1...ge-p-33504.html

oh man their out of stock, i guess youll just have to wait

what kind of silencer does the KSC Mk23 take? CW or CCW? Im working on my Navy SEALS loadout: M4 (unsure which brand or kind yet), MP5SD5, Mk23 with silencer. Im probably going to go the M4 for the whole tears of the sun look, "if you need to be quiet break out the pistol". I may just go with a TM Mk23...less money for my Mk23 w/ silencer.

what kind of silencer does the KSC Mk23 take? CW or CCW? Im working on my Navy SEALS loadout: M4 (unsure which brand or kind yet), MP5SD5, Mk23 with silencer. Im probably going to go the M4 for the whole tears of the sun look, "if you need to be quiet break out the pistol". I may just go with a TM Mk23...less money for my Mk23 w/ silencer.

The KSC Mk.23 requires its own special silencer. The mount point is larger than the standard 14mm. Oh and you cant really be quiet in airsoft :P when someone gets hit they usually say something on the lines of "hit" or "OUCH!" or on occasion "AAAAAARGH ME NADGERS!!!".

Edited by rageman

IMG_0025t.jpg

TM G3A3

CA Metal body (new type) and cocking tubes

Systema Steel flashider/barrel (doesnt really look rusty in normal light :P )

Guarder steel front sight

Armoured Gallery reinforced outer barrel

Systema metal bushings

Systema 6.04 barrel

ICS Steel gears

Receiver and stock modded to use real steel pushpins for quick takedown

Edited by Ubar

This thread has nowhere near enough MP5Ks.

How the gun started out:

151b5174.jpg

What it looks like now:

96a08d59.jpg

5cfe09cb.jpg

e6a7a322.jpg

3e7adaa7.jpg

2fc9c339.jpg

14cf140a.jpg

8b154a4c.jpg

What I have on/in the gun:

Fish filter pads (glass fibers instead of fabric) used to internally suppress gearbox and motor noise

Cocking tube chopped to fit 1100mah stick battery

Systema High-speed Motor

Guarder Tappet Plate (stock tappet was starting to look weak)

Replaced anti-reversal latch spring (after having some problems with it)

SRC M4 slither stock custom fit to the buttplate (ran a bolt through the sling swivel hole and ground it down to fit properly)

NCStar scope mount

Pro-Arms reflex sight

KM 245mm lightweight silencer

200 round hicap

Dead silent, great ROF, plenty of ammo, and pretty accurate for a gun with a 100+mm barrel. :D I couldn't ask for a better sniper sidearm, and it makes for a nice primary too, even outdoors, since it's so stealthy and compact.