H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why Mr Robot, thank you kindly :D  I may have to adopt your xmas stress-reduction policy myself and pour a large glass of brandy out *right about now*

:D

it's not just good for relaxing, it also keeps out the winter chills ;)

*robot doesn't need to keep out the winter chill because he works in a chocolate shop and is very well insulated ^_^*

Choccy shop eh?

`Me, a Chocolate shop, oodles of fine cognac and a broken-down page 3 girl tourbus?? I make that Pimms O'Clock!!` Etc etc.

I'm so never gonna get tired of that joke. Sorry.

The UMP is the UMG, and, much to my shame and annoyance, I have not yet fired it - which damned battery does it take??!! - The pictures in the manual look like a custom 7.2v jobby, kind like a longer version of the MAEG/AEP batteries... :unsure:

I have still failed to take the rod batt out of the Uzi to test if they'll work. It's in the box right next to it, I am so lazy/retarded.

Out of all of them I haven't fired the HK33 or even the HK51 since it got fixed and customised either. I am an entire `Hall of Lame` in my own right sometimes :lol: :lol:

Incidentally, out of the whole lot the KSC takes the prize for soldity and coolness, also the heaviest pro-rata and has the best stock out of all of them. Hand's down a winner.

UMG/UMP close second for solidity/rigidity but the stock, although solid, isn't quite as nicely made as the HK33.

It's almost intangible, but the HK33 is teh sechsehnesss. And with the stock in and the RDS on top (cheers for that btw Robot, still going strong!!) it's, just, MMMMmmm..

I feel really sad and geeky now. But hey, she's worth it.

*Cues Loreal jokes*

you have to use a rpoper UMG battery for the gun dude, like this one Battery.

you can see what it is, so i wont bother explaining, but Static also has this battery in his review/thread about teh STAR one.

you really need to fire it. i aksed about the sound because i skirmished with a guy who had the STAR one at the weekend, and with the silencer on it was VERY quiet - im talking the quietest AEG i have ever heard. it was awesome.

this is the overall factor in which one i eventually buy. if the G&G is as quiet, thats the one im getting. i would rather have the power and backup of G&G, and not have to pay of that insane STAR case. if it isn't quiet, i'll go STAR.

Ahhhh, I seeee....... more battery purchaseness for me ;) Shame about the new toys arriving Friday/Monday otherwise I'd be able to get something right now.

Anyhoo, cheers for that Mr Weasel dude :)

9.6v 1100 mah dual-stick jobby huh? Hmmm. I'm guessing 3 of those and 4 hicaps should make it a totally viable main skirmish gun, or 3 batteries and about 12 locaps ;)

I'll go the easy way I reckon :lol: If I can get a cheapo (UTG) shotty and twin Glock moulded holsters I'll be in business :D

I gotta stop watching Mr & Mrs Smith, it's really just getting unhealthy now.

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_312_308_85712.jpg

KSC Mk23 Phase 2

This started life as an ABS 2005 model, which I bought with a broken slide and missing slide lock spring.

I've fitted a phase 2 Shooters Design metal slide and barrel and the 2005 blowback unit and simplified spring have been swapped out for units from the older Hard Kick model.

Recoil and Hammer springs are upgraded Guarder units.

Ahhhh, I seeee....... more battery purchaseness for me ;)  Shame about the new toys arriving Friday/Monday otherwise I'd be able to get something right now.

Anyhoo, cheers for that Mr Weasel dude :)

9.6v 1100 mah dual-stick jobby huh? Hmmm. I'm guessing 3 of those and 4 hicaps should make it a totally viable main skirmish gun, or 3 batteries and about 12 locaps ;) 

I'll go the easy way I reckon :lol:  If I can get a cheapo (UTG) shotty and  twin Glock moulded holsters I'll be in business :D

I gotta stop watching Mr & Mrs Smith, it's really just getting unhealthy now.

I don't know where you could get one in the UK, or if you would mind ordering from the US (or if it's already too late anyway) but I'd skip those 1100mAh NiCads and get the 1650 mAh NimH like I have.

Don't mind the stick battery...

IMG_6812.sized.jpg

As you can see, it's the same form factor but made with CBP1650 NiMhs. Mine was custom made by http://cheapbatterypacks.com for US$24 plus shipping (probably cheaper than the Sanyo 1100mah packs in most cases). It works great and has enough capacity to last me all day, generally.

I hope you'll forgive the fact that I posted these in the "your weapons" thread, but I consider myself one of those drooling HK fanboys, so I would love to put these here too.

This is my UTG MP5, with some internal mods as recommended on these forums, a Nitro.vo rail sleeve (which took some major modding to fit on due to the UTG's unique front sight assembly) and Nitro.vo folding grip (love nitro parts), Classic Army flash hider and RIS handguard, cheapo folding sights and red dot.

mp51.jpg

mp52.jpg

mp53.jpg

And my Classic Army CA36 with Madbull XM203:

g361.jpg

g362.jpg

g363.jpg

I'm hoping soon to pick up a CA36C to swap parts around with. I have a Cmag for the G36 that I want to put on along with a bipod handguard. Also put the C-style carry rail on with some high-end optics for a support weapon.

Then put the full size handguard I've modded to fit a bottom RIS rail and XM203 on the C, along with a K-length barrel and the scoped carry rail for a custom AG36-style weapon.

Hope to pull this all off in the next couple months...