H&K Picture Thread

I'm sorry, but the KSC USP replicas must be some of the most accurate to real steel in airsoft. For instance, if you look at a Marui Glock, the trigger isnt' quite right. If you look at a KSC Glock, there are, while slight, differences in the shape of the frame (to a real one that is) and other stupid little things, but the KSC USP and USPc, I swear to god I don't think you could tell a difference between real and fake...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, don't think i would personally go for the tan frame, but what ever floats your boat.

Also theres something about the lack of buttons and nobs to fiddle with (oh err sailor) on the right hand side.. :rolleyes:

It'll be a 2-part rail (both rails on each side are seperable across the section of the gun to some degree) I surmise, and any similar design should fit the USPs as long as they are within the length of the rail i.e. they dont have to seat over the end where the rail channel is closed off.

Edit: for clarity (I hope)

Edited by evilhippy
Damn nice looking, Milla, now you're rocking the jack bauer USPc and the man purse, lol.

Its Ja-ja-ja-juicy! lol

But yes my Man bag is ownage, i put all my spare airsoft stuff in there so im not lugging a ton of small pieces around (extra mags and some tools, extra stocks for my M4 and what not ;))

I'm sorry, but the KSC USP replicas must be some of the most accurate to real steel in airsoft.  For instance, if you look at a Marui Glock, the trigger isnt' quite right.  If you look at a KSC Glock, there are, while slight, differences in the shape of the frame (to a real one that is) and other stupid little things, but the KSC USP and USPc, I swear to god I don't think you could tell a difference between real and fake...

when u put the USP Match Weight .45 on the KSC one, u will know.

the lower frame is alittle bit longer than the real one.

around 1mm longer.

Yours isnt working?

Yeah. I think its a lubrication problem. I've only had it a week, and the slide catch doesn't pop up when its meant to, and its very stiff. Also the slide is quite stiff, and sometimes doesn't return to its full resting position after being cocked. So this gives me an excuse to buy the Shooters Design Slide off WGC, because I need to buy lube!

So I'm just gonna strip it down and give it a good lubing. :)

Hauk :D

Exact same problem with mine - tried to spot any obstructions but it worked fine after a good clean - then it happened again, twice. Just got it back from the repair shop for the 2nd time, they say it now works but I have my doubts.

It ain't going in for a thrid time, *fruitcage* that for a game of soldiers (boom boom).

Now I got my fullsize USP I don't care anyway :D

Exact same problem with mine - tried to spot any obstructions but it worked fine after a good clean - then it happened again, twice. Just got it back from the repair shop for the 2nd time, they say it now works but I have my doubts.

It ain't going in for a thrid time, *fruitcage* that for a game of soldiers (boom boom).

Now I got my fullsize USP I don't care anyway :D

Will you give me an update after you've put a few mags through her? That'd realy help me out!

Thanks! :D

Hauk