H&K Picture Thread

6FT4 ive seen some matchweights on ebay from time to time...I keep missing the auctions end though. :rolleyes:

if u want the match weights, i can give u the seller's email address to u in PM.

i have bought few match weights from him in the past years. Great seller.

He also help me to order the KSK top rail & KSK single optic with rail from sl-8.de and some H&K accessories from Hkjs.de.

Edited by 6ft4
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will you give me an update after you've put a few mags through her? That'd realy help me out!

Thanks! :D

Hauk

My USPc Worked pretty crappy at first, i was dissapointed in how the SD slide slid back and the mag release felt stiff. After about 3 mags it ran beautifully and havent had a problem since.

I was going to get one, but i couldn't justify buying a slide that costs as much(and more) than the gun itself.

It was a tough decision for myself when i had a KWA USP compact. But i had Uncompany build one for me with upgraded valves. And i'm so glad i got it because it was totally worth it. The slide quality is immacualte.

i used to own a stock KSC USP compact but sold it a few months ago. I liked everything about it except the recoil spring felt kinda week. Personally, I think i would have liked it twice as much with the Shooters Design slide, bcus the stock slide's trademarks are too shallow to be seen clearly. My 2 sense? Go for the SD if u want the very best. It looks sick from the pictures!

btw Milla beautiful Bauer Blaster u got there!

Edited by Agent Orange
i used to own a stock KSC USP compact but sold it a few months ago.  I liked everything about it except the recoil spring felt kinda week.  Personally, I think i would have liked it twice as much with the Shooters Design slide, bcus the stock slide's trademarks are too shallow to be seen clearly.  My 2 sense? Go for the SD if u want the very best.  It looks sick from the pictures!

btw Milla beautiful Bauer Blaster u got there!

haha thanks man. I upgraded my recoil spring, kicks pretty hard now. And damn i would hate to be shot with it, sounds good to with those new valves.

I only have 2 mags.

You can use a Glock 19 enhanced recoil spring. That works really good.

Valves you can use Hurricane Glock 17/18C/19/23F valves

Ooooooh. You can use a G19 spring for a uspCOMPACT. ARGH! Here I am buying it for a full size USP, ugh, shame on me.

Hey ronburgundy, wanna buy a G19 spring?

After hearing the news of Zarqawi's death being attributed to a Task Force 145 (comprised of Special Operation Counter-Terrorism teams) designating the target house for the airstrike, I came up with the idea of a Counter-Terrorism Hostage Rescue edition MP5. Even though MP5s aren't used in large numbers by CT teams (as they're slowly being phased by Colt Commandos and CQBRs), I still toyed with the idea of a MP5 variant that isn't a "Kurtz" model that would be used in an extreme Hostage Rescue scenarios. My MP5 features "Enhanced Optics" and a custom vertical foregrip. The "Enhanced Optics" are mostly for looks, so it's nothing too special. The idea of having a standard length MP5 barrel with a shorter overall length (w/o the stock) allows the operator better accuracy and less recoil (ok, there's no recoil in airsoft, but there would be in the real world, like with the K model). I left out the butt cap, as it added another 3-4 inches that I didn't need. The vertical foregrip is also removable.

Standard length Magazine

hrlongmaged6ij.jpg

Kurtz Style Magazines

hrshortmaged5sg.jpg

With the retractable stock.

mp5retractstocked7yg.jpg

The whole point of this project is to have a compact weapon without overly sacrificing accuracy. With all the accessories on, the MP5 looked awkward with the full stock, so I didn't include a picture with it.

As usual, any comments are welcome.

Edited by Souske

Lovely USPs Fareast, been meaning to ask, are you going to finish your HK416 with the conversion kit or are you gonna leave it as it is?

Ive almost finished mine, got a G&P RIS, the gas block and sights mounted to a Guarder body. Just got to get a crane stock to replace the solid one and its done, altho Im considering replacing the RIS and stock with those from one of the hurrincane sets I just dont know if it will work with the guarder body or if I need to put on the hurricane one.