H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image_43430.jpg

some h&k stuff: cm.027-j with ics hi caps, because the cyma mag was a bit annoying and ugly

KSC mk.23 SOCOM with tokyo marui silencer (think this is 2005 'hardkick' version? correct me if im wrong)

gotta love h&k, real iconic weapons :wub:

Edited by fr00b
Nice collection dannyboy :)

Cheers G, and you're right, a pistol is next on the agenda. Just need to find a good priced usp..........

How does the MP5 stock work on the SAS?

I love it, but I love H&K full stocks so that's a bit biased :P I prefer the look of it as well, and battery in stock is so much less messing about. Need to do a bit of work to get my 9.6 in there though <_< *raids toolbox*

I want a CA33e now :(

Because it's sex :D My pride n joy that one. Crazy thing it is as well, ROF is insane, and it's alot more powerful out the box than I was expecting. Lots of broken plantpots in the back............

Haven't chrono'd it yet, but when the batt's charged I will do. Quite like to know what the R8's shooting at as well.

Edited by dannyboy

Yea its my uncles real SAR-3 (a greece made G3 under lincense by HK imported by Springfield Armory). I wish it was mine but he's letting me keep it for a while. The funny thing is that he has 14 mags for it but he never shot it once in his life :P .

who the f...ilth welded a carrying handle on it ?!?

Its not welded, Hk gives you an option to have it on or off. But why wouldnt you want the carry chandle one? It weighs 20 pounds!

Actually I think thats real.As it has non pushpin lower.

You should of also noticed the mags, the SF only markings, and trigger group/assembly. Not to mention various other little things not found on the TM G3sg-1 :P

Sorry if posting that isnt allowed. Ill delete that when i come back from the gym.

Edit: for some reason I cant edit my post so I guess mods will have to delete it.

Edited by The Icon